Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They also have this on Facebook when answering questions:

Enterbay: Also holes in arms are pre-production. production one will have holes filled before painting.

which is sort of weird for a few reasons.

So the body shown is still a prototype and unfinished? What else will be changed....

Can you paint rubber that is designed to flex?

I agree with you guys. I was one of those that went on rampage & joined in the "hammering" session at EB FB page. Now me & a few others got blocked... Darn EB, obviously they don't practise freedom of speech. :(

I agree with you guys. I was one of those that went on rampage & joined in the "hammering" session at EB FB page. Now me & a few others got blocked... Darn EB, obviously they don't practise freedom of speech. :(

well its a Chinese company :lol

The worst about this body to me is the range of motion for the elbows. It's can't even get to 90 degree. HT ones even the old ones can actually do more than that.

Good luck getting decent poses out of this thing.

I think EB is treading water and TRYING to do something different than HT to stay afloat with this. They know they cannot compete in all other factions so they went for the body. This new body is generation 1, let's not lose sight of that fact, and IMO while EB is not quite there yet..I can most definitely see where this is headed and I find it to be exciting personally. Whether or not EB will have the time to get to where they want to go is a different story but they are atleast TRYING to compete and for that I applaud. Without EB, one sixth has no competition..it must succeed.

The ONLY thing that will decide wether I buy the body or not is the FINAL productio/in hand pics of the headsculpts

I think EB seize being a competition a long time ago. I think Art Figure (they make those wonderful Punisher figure) are way ahead of EB now. If they start doing licensed figure but offering them at the price they are offering now, they could seriously eat into some HT market.

I think EB is treading water and TRYING to do something different than HT to stay afloat with this. They know they cannot compete in all other factions so they went for the body. This new body is generation 1, let's not lose sight of that fact, and IMO while EB is not quite there yet..I can most definitely see where this is headed and I find it to be exciting personally. Whether or not EB will have the time to get to where they want to go is a different story but they are atleast TRYING to compete and for that I applaud. Without EB, one sixth has no competition..it must succeed.

I see your point, but meanwhile they get what they are heading to, we the customers shouldn't pay their mistakes. 300 + shipping seems too much to me for a test.

Can't blame them cause by showing us a seamless body preview, everyone will automatically assume that the final release will be a seamless body. It is almost false advertising.

They should have just show us pics of the body with joints from the very beginning. I dare say the backlash would have been much less.

Automatically assume? I think if you're going to put $300 down on something you should have more than just assumptions. I agree that it was a ridiculous way to introduce the figure, but from very early on I feel they made it quite clear that the body would be broken up. I can understand disappointment in how it's been broken up, the end result, but complaining that the body isn't seamless, as though that's what was being offered, is idiotic. Those screaming about there being joints are doing nothing but drowning out legitimate criticism, it seems to me.

Oh, I don't know about that... I don't mean to be the defender of EB here, I feel they warrant criticism, but many (or all?) of the posts people posted are still up there, they haven't been removed, including insanity like this:

"Enterbay, u have been shot in d head by fans anger just like Osama. Now he's dead n buried in sea. Can't u see ur similarity??? U will fall n b buried along with ur lies n failures!! "

No offense, but for you to have been blocked I have to imagine it was warranted.

Last edited:
I do have access/control of the EB facebook page, as most of you guys know I have constant contact with EB.

This dont mean I'm an EB fanboy.

BUT I do see how they operate and for people who are not aware of the ongoings at EB, its easy to dam them to hell!!

A few of the comments on facebook are harsh, in fact most are. But we decided not to delete them, but and I HAVE deleted a few comments and banned 1 person, not a few (that was mentioned in a previous post) not 2 just 1, due to his constant repeat of the same thing on every other post. - Must of been you PChin!

There was also a post about someone contacting EB thru email and saying EB dont have a Facebook page etc - Total BS.

I challenged him and the post has gone, I didn't delete it. but I did keep a copy of it - just goes to show.......

I understand the frustration with the way it has started, and maybe I can advise EB to learn from this with future releases.

I do have access/control of the EB facebook page, as most of you guys know I have constant contact with EB.

This dont mean I'm an EB fanboy.

BUT I do see how they operate and for people who are not aware of the ongoings at EB, its easy to dam them to hell!!

A few of the comments on facebook are harsh, in fact most are. But we decided not to delete them, but and I HAVE deleted a few comments and banned 1 person, not a few (that was mentioned in a previous post) not 2 just 1, due to his constant repeat of the same thing on every other post. - Must of been you PChin!

There was also a post about someone contacting EB thru email and saying EB dont have a Facebook page etc - Total BS.

I challenged him and the post has gone, I didn't delete it. but I did keep a copy of it - just goes to show.......

I understand the frustration with the way it has started, and maybe I can advise EB to learn from this with future releases.

:goodpost:
99% of those facebook comments were INSANE!:horror
It scares me to think such crazy people exist :lol
The figure actually looks great when clothed, and Im also starting to like the body quite a bit.
Sculpt couldve been better though.
I'll be having him clothed anyway so now Im fine with the body.
Its ALL about the BD headsculpt living up to the proto for me now.
:pray:

I had emailed EB directly today to see if I could finally get a figure DIRECTLY from them. The last times I paid for a EB product was through a dealer from Amazon and that really shot up the prices. My other option was BBTS and as good as they are, they are retailing it for $350 and then shipping takes it upto $411! Thats why I tried e-mailing EB regarding my query

As those of you know the issues with Paypal and my country I explained that I would pay from a friends account whose dad was a revenue officer etc but I would like it shipped to me. Also because of some issue India has with Chinese Imports I asked for EMS shipping plus marking down of value because there is NO WAY a $300 (toy for the customs) is getting into my hands. It will come dismembered and checked for drugs. One fellow marked a Comiquette for its price of $500 and had it broken by customs etc etc

Anyway I was surprised when they actually AGREED to all the issues of shipping to diferent address, plus marking down of value and putiing a printed note inside which valued it low etc etc Really helpful guys!

Since Ive really liked all of YJ's work (his protos atleast) I requested him to sign the box for me. They were nice enough to say that since YJ lives in Korea that probably cant be done but if he does come over to HK during the parcel being mailed he will sign mine!

BUT the most important thing I got to know... it will be released in June!

atleast thats what they told me in the mail...

I had emailed EB directly today to see if I could finally get a figure DIRECTLY from them. The last times I paid for a EB product was through a dealer from Amazon and that really shot up the prices. My other option was BBTS and as good as they are, they are retailing it for $350 and then shipping takes it upto $411! Thats why I tried e-mailing EB regarding my query

As those of you know the issues with Paypal and my country I explained that I would pay from a friends account whose dad was a revenue officer etc but I would like it shipped to me. Also because of some issue India has with Chinese Imports I asked for EMS shipping plus marking down of value because there is NO WAY a $300 (toy for the customs) is getting into my hands. It will come dismembered and checked for drugs. One fellow marked a Comiquette for its price of $500 and had it broken by customs etc etc

Anyway I was surprised when they actually AGREED to all the issues of shipping to diferent address, plus marking down of value and putiing a printed note inside which valued it low etc etc Really helpful guys!

Since Ive really liked all of YJ's work (his protos atleast) I requested him to sign the box for me. They were nice enough to say that since YJ lives in Korea that probably cant be done but if he does come over to HK during the parcel being mailed he will sign mine!

BUT the most important thing I got to know... it will be released in June!

atleast thats what they told me in the mail...

:horror:thud:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Oh, I don't know about that... I don't mean to be the defender of EB here, I feel they warrant criticism, but many (or all?) of the posts people posted are still up there, they haven't been removed, including insanity like this:

"Enterbay, u have been shot in d head by fans anger just like Osama. Now he's dead n buried in sea. Can't u see ur similarity??? U will fall n b buried along with ur lies n failures!! "

No offense, but for you to have been blocked I have to imagine it was warranted.

My criticism was very mild in comparison to those other guys. I didn't use any harsh words & I certainly don't think I deserved to be banned. In fact, i tried to make a few jokes to cool them down. :(

breakersrevenge, if you think I overstepped the boundary, a simple warning would have set the whole thing right. As far as I know my comments were very mild. Some of the other comments were so bad/harsh & yet none got banned? Geez...and I'm defending EB BL GOD with many of my friends already cancelled their PO & I'm still holding on to it hoping EB would do it right. :slap

Automatically assume? I think if you're going to put $300 down on something you should have more than just assumptions. I agree that it was a ridiculous way to introduce the figure, but from very early on I feel they made it quite clear that the body would be broken up. I can understand disappointment in how it's been broken up, the end result, but complaining that the body isn't seamless, as though that's what was being offered, is idiotic. Those screaming about there being joints are doing nothing but drowning out legitimate criticism, it seems to me.

i agreed..i'm felling that a lots of people has been saying very harsh word n out of proportion...i'm not anti criticism but it would have been nice if u said it with a good choice of word...

Back