Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SCOOP! Looks like EB have heard the fans' complaints and have responded by releasing an updated body. Here are the latest pics:
IMG_5849.JPG

:rotfl :clap

Lejuan
=

insp_captkirk_preview.jpg

Yeah... but displaying a less than stellar product is a far cry from displaying a grossly defective product.

Body looks pretty good, even if it doesn't look like B.L. that much... I see a lot of potential for a few customs I'm working on...
:rock!

That H.S. is insanely detailed BTW... Enterbay has some really talented people working for them, it's the business model what's hurting them IMO.

I found this new pics of the body on Facebook. Maybe it's not that bad afterall. I keep not liking body's shape but I like the way the arms turn.

Those pics were already posted just a couple pages back. :monkey1

Though I find it ironic that the EB fanboys were using the gap in the shoulder of the HT body to diss on it but've not made the same comparison here saying only "it's necessary for full arm articulation." Overall, I wish this figure would've been better, but with each pic, it just keeps getting worse. I think the production HS will likely be the poo nugget cherry on this crap sundae.

Last edited:
And they are most likely shopped. Why dont they show pics of the arm flexed from the front? The bicep looks weird when flexed.

The abs look good as well the chest in this pics. But one, that does not look like bruces body and two, we will probably get what was shown on the weekend.

I really dont care much about the body at this moment, I think Im gonna part it out anyway to interested customisers in the board. Ive not managed to have the Nokia GoD and Im sure as hell not gonna pass this one up. The Bruce Lee line is my top priority line...

I really dont care much about the body at this moment, I think Im gonna part it out anyway to interested customisers in the board. Ive not managed to have the Nokia GoD and Im sure as hell not gonna pass this one up. The Bruce Lee line is my top priority line...

I hear you. I just want the best representation of my favorite movies, those being EtD (got the DX Ex), Game of Death (it all depends on the final Enterbay product, if not, still have hope for a Hot Toys one), and Way of the Dragon (need one with today's sculpt and paint advances). After that, Im all set with Bruce figures.

I'd like a Big Boss (Fists of Fury) Cheng Chao-an that's up to today's standards, so hopefully HT or EB (assimung they don't FUBAR it like this figure) will give early Lee a nod. :pray:

i' with u bro...the reason i pre ordered this figure is because its Bruce Lee!! i'm a noob n missed out on BL figure released previously...there's no way i'm gonna miss this and any other 1/6 BL figure in the future...just keep it coming EB n HT...:hi5:

i'll even eat instant noodle everyday if i have to...just to pay the bill...(but i hope that wont happen)...:rotfl

I'd like a Big Boss (Fists of Fury) Cheng Chao-an that's up to today's standards, so hopefully HT or EB (assimung they don't FUBAR it like this figure) will give early Lee a nod. :pray:

Has anyone ever explained why everyone - Enterbay especially - seem to avoid Big Boss at all costs?

Fans have been demanding that one since Enterbay released its first GoD figure. Most people wanted one from each of his movies. 5+ years later they've made two EtD's, THREE GoD's and are now developing their THIRD EtD statue. They've even made Kato!?...what gives?

And Hot Toys is going for 2 non-film Bruce Lee's instead (which I do love).

Yeah i wanted a Big Boss myself from the very start,it's my favourite Bruce Lee movie and find it VERY strange that EB haven't made one yet.

Has anyone ever explained why everyone - Enterbay especially - seem to avoid Big Boss at all costs?

Fans have been demanding that one since Enterbay released its first GoD figure. Most people wanted one from each of his movies. 5+ years later they've made two EtD's, THREE GoD's and are now developing their THIRD EtD statue. They've even made Kato!?...what gives?

And Hot Toys is going for 2 non-film Bruce Lee's instead (which I do love).

I would guess that for some reason, some halfwits in development don't see him as being marketable. :monkey1

I would guess that for some reason, some halfwits in development don't see him as being marketable. :monkey1

Probably due to licenses problems...

Can't see where the licensing would be an issue, same production company, same actor... I'd go with Nam's assessment of halfwits at work. A sure way of HT landing a knockout blow on EB's Bruce Lee program would be to follow up the EB GoD debacle with their own release of The Big Boss IMO.

EB GOD figure body[/IMG]

I guess three pages ago is too long for some to go without seeing the same pics :dunno

...but seeing as how this is your first post and all, welcome to the EB GoD Disappointment club :)

Back