Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe... yeah, that potted plant is for the Leon figure - including the "Lennon" glasses and beanie.

I only see that $300 thing due to that wooden diorama, If EB gave us a backdrop like HT gave for the DX04 Im sure the prices would be cheaper...

yeah, and they use real wood instead of plastic like HT did...plus the lighting, camera, chair, etc...i could justify the price tag...

It's the wooden diorama,remember the ETD figures cost 200$ each,the Nokia Ex doesn't count as people were just driving up the price on that one on ebay.

Is it whiny to observe that including another pair of lousy shoes at least means collectors can display both BD and non-BD versions for their $300+ outlay? It might be a way for EB to make some friends back.

Is it whiny to observe that including another pair of lousy shoes at least means collectors can display both BD and non-BD versions for their $300+ outlay? It might be a way for EB to make some friends back.

Its a fair point.
They plan to sell the body separately and a good percentage of GoD3 owners buy it because they have 2 heads and 2 suits ...and 1 pair of shoes?

Stupid question - does this figure come with 2 bodies or just the one?:dunno

:slap Of course, I don't know what my brain was doing when I wrote that. Still, it has been mentioned that EB will be releasing the body as a separate purchase. Without an extra pair of shoes, this doesn't render a second body especially useful, does it?

:slap Of course, I don't know what my brain was doing when I wrote that. Still, it has been mentioned that EB will be releasing the body as a separate purchase. Without an extra pair of shoes, this doesn't render a second body especially useful, does it?

Depends. :nana:

Bruce_lee_Game_of_Death.jpg

There is a debate on Enterbay facebook regarding freedom of speech. The owner of Enterbay facebook removed people posts who against Enterbay and reasoned as these posts are not "constructive criticism". They even blocked these users to put more messages in their page (including myself). Recently many people are fed up about this. Please have a look and use your own judgment. Support what you think is right. Thanks.

There is a debate on Enterbay facebook regarding freedom of speech. The owner of Enterbay facebook removed people posts who against Enterbay and reasoned as these posts are not "constructive criticism". They even blocked these users to put more messages in their page (including myself). Recently many people are fed up about this. Please have a look and use your own judgment. Support what you think is right. Thanks.

I woulda did the exact same thing. Nerds.

Their personal facebook page, not yours. They have every right to do with it what they want so long as it doesn't violate the user agreement.

Stupid question - does this figure come with 2 bodies or just the one?:dunno

:slap two self-inflicted face palms in one morning. I should not be operating any machinery today.

Dont forget the Socks! :lol

I have just visited Enterbay Store in Hong Kong, and I got to see what the new version of the Game of Death Damage (serious) and Smiling figures looked like in real life. My personal opinion is that they look so much better in real life compared to photos we have all seen before when actually standing in front of the figures and looking at them m with my own eyes myself. I have tried to take a few more pictures of these two beautiful figures - but the pictures do not fully gave justice to what they look like as I have to say that I am not a professional photographer genius, nor did I use a good camera.

EnterbayGOD2ndVersion8thMay2011a.jpg

EnterbayGOD2ndVersion8thMay2011b.jpg

EnterbayGOD2ndVersion8thMay2011c.jpg

I am a detail freak myself, and have to admit I also was quite disappointed and very sceptical when I saw the first photographs of this new developed body from which was displayed at Enterbay's figure stand in Bejing, and yes I actually had my strong doubts if I was going to get these, but now that I have seen them myself with my own eyes displayed in the window of Enterbay Store I have totally changed my mind !

I am getting this new "Game of Death" figure release !!

They are some really nice shots.

:lecture:lecture:lecture They are great shots. But I'm still not convinced. :huh

yeah I'm sort of okay with the body since in Game of Death its not supposed to be displayed anyway.

But I want to see the figure in a classic numchuck pose - under the armpit. Can it actually do this?

And this is a new thought I haven't seen discussed but whats with that big ugly FS-201 stand....why not just put a hole in the base so the vertical stick can slot right in? Isn't having a small hole in the base an acceptable trade off for not having a giant black stand covering everything? How can they not have thought of that?

Last edited:
I have just visited Enterbay Store in Hong Kong, and I got to see what the new version of the Game of Death Damage (serious) and Smiling figures looked like in real life. My personal opinion is that they look so much better in real life compared to photos we have all seen before when actually standing in front of the figures and looking at them m with my own eyes myself. I have tried to take a few more pictures of these two beautiful figures - but the pictures do not fully gave justice to what they look like as I have to say that I am not a professional photographer genius, nor did I use a good camera.

EnterbayGOD2ndVersion8thMay2011a.jpg

EnterbayGOD2ndVersion8thMay2011b.jpg

EnterbayGOD2ndVersion8thMay2011c.jpg

I am a detail freak myself, and have to admit I also was quite disappointed and very sceptical when I saw the first photographs of this new developed body from which was displayed at Enterbay's figure stand in Bejing, and yes I actually had my strong doubts if I was going to get these, but now that I have seen them myself with my own eyes displayed in the window of Enterbay Store I have totally changed my mind !

I am getting this new "Game of Death" figure release !!

I see they immediately changed the position of the arms back to relaxed so you don't see the creases. That's probably the only way to display this with shirt off. In that case the could have just give me the prototype body with no movement at all, and a normal BL type body.

Back