Enterbay does DragonBall!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that goku head sculpt is unreal. easily the best enterbay has done, beating the don and bruce lee. i just hope they put their talent to more worthy materials than this stupid movie.

It's fantastic seeing Enterbay expand to licenses that aren't just martial artists, but it looks like they chose incorrectly this time around.

But, I'm sure somewhere a fan of the Dragonball movie is happy, though I suspect that that fan only exists in my nightmares.

I've said this before. I hated the movie, but those headsculpts are fantastic. I'll be getting these guys. Only because they look awesome, and will look cool next to the Medicom figures.

anybody have any full shots of her in character? i like emmy rossum so may pick this one up...

anybody have any full shots of her in character? i like emmy rossum so may pick this one up...

dragonballmoviebulma.jpg

newbulma11.jpg

dragonballevolution02bu.jpg

I will definitely pick up her and Goku...the thing is to get all seven Dragonballs you need Piccolo too.....ugh.

I didn't even consider watching the movie, but after seeing the pics of these figures, I may have to pick them up. Did anyone else not know that James Marsters (Buffy TVS's Spike was Piccolo)?

what the hell are they thinking :/

No, the real question is, what the heck is wrong with anyones who's even considering to get these?!

I'd rather donate my money to charity than buying characters from a lame movie such as these.

Don't get me wrong, I love Dragonball Z as a comic and was a huge fan, but these are just sore for the eyes :(

hmmm...as amazing as the figures are, huge waste of talent as mentioned previously. I just hope their next license won't be that Chun Li movie.

Ugh... judging by the sculpts (and everything else), DBZ should have stayed with Medicom. The live action movie was a complete and utter disappointment to every DBZ fan, and the last thing we need are figures to remind us of that fail.

No, the real question is, what the heck is wrong with anyones who's even considering to get these?!

I'd rather donate my money to charity than buying characters from a lame movie such as these.

Don't get me wrong, I love Dragonball Z as a comic and was a huge fan, but these are just sore for the eyes :(

AMEN TO THAT! :horror

The likeness are dead on but I highly doubt they'll sell. Maybe in Asia but definitely not elsewhere....I definitely do not want to be reminded of this epic fail of a movie!:mad:

Agreed with the lame movie but do you think Enterbay knew that when they signed up for the licence, prob not!!

We never know, they maybe good sellers, we all knocked Me Bean when they announced that licence.

But dam the movie was crap!!! hahaha

Back