Enterbay does DragonBall!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never know about the movie. Speed racer wasnt that bad i actually enjoyed it for what it was but it doenst mean ill go out and buy 150.00 figs.

Why not???

speedracerzj6.jpg

...now i see why

never know about the movie. Speed racer wasnt that bad i actually enjoyed it for what it was but it doenst mean ill go out and buy 150.00 figs.

Never know? Go watch the trailer. That should tell you everything you need to know about how this movie is going to be.

They look very good,too bad no one will buy them.

Have to agree... bummer they would get a license for such a turd of a flick :lol

Still, hope they stay interested in new properties as well as older ones. EB kicks some major ass and I hope to see more licenses coming from them.

Did the movie had succes in Asia?

Looks like it did a bit better... but not much. According to a website I just checked it did about $10million in the US and another $45 overseas :lol

Japan take up abouit $16million of that... so not a rousing success anywhere.

Have to agree... bummer they would get a license for such a turd of a flick :lol

Still, hope they stay interested in new properties as well as older ones. EB kicks some major ass and I hope to see more licenses coming from them.

Yeah i have emailed them a few times about possible LOST figures since no one has made them yet,with the talent EB has they would make some Kick ass Lost figures,solid seller too if done right.

Yeah i have emailed them a few times about possible LOST figures since no one has made them yet,with the talent EB has they would make some Kick ass Lost figures,solid seller too if done right.

Medicom has the Lost license - although it seems in Asia it doesn't matter if another company has a license for the exact same product.

You have to wonder why EB is carrying through with these figures. If they'd solicited them when the movie came out like HT did with The Spirit - it might make sense, but now? If the James Marsters were human looking I think more people would buy it than made up as Piccolo.

Medicom has the Lost license - although it seems in Asia it doesn't matter if another company has a license for the exact same product.

You have to wonder why EB is carrying through with these figures. If they'd solicited them when the movie came out like HT did with The Spirit - it might make sense, but now? If the James Marsters were human looking I think more people would buy it than made up as Piccolo.

Yes i know Medicom has the Lost License,but the Jack they gave us is just awful and not even an option for me,im talking Top Quality like HT and EB can give us.

It was announced back in December though... must just be following through on them.

Too bad, waste of time, energy and plastic IMO :lol

I haven't seen the film but I plan to get Piccolo. I like the way he looked. I'd definitely get a Bulma if they did a Rossum version as well.

I may actually pick these up. The movie was certainly no classic but for a DBZ fan like me it was an acceptable piece of superfluous junk. A DBZ footnote. I like the designs, too.

It would be nice if Enterbay made anime figures of the DBZ characters. Medicom is doing a wonderful job with them though.

Back