Enterbay does DragonBall!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right about that!

But at least they have the basics right like painting. So annoying Jet Li comes with corroded eyebrows, or Lord Godless of Storm Warriors comes with skin disease.

BTW, I have a dx02 coming. I'm wondering if you watch the figure everyday and wipe the oil, will it eventually stop??

From what I gathered from a fellow collector yesterday, yes, the oil seepage will eventually stop. However, the rubber might crack since it would dry up faster from constant wiping. Won't be a problem for the 3rd batch's hard plastic abs, but would affect the biceps. He's leaving his as is since the oil would keep the rubber moist. But then, there's the problem of the rubber rotting :(

The rubber cracking due to drying up is still speculation, but the rubber deterioration due to the oil isn't :( There's a YT video of that incident (his was 2nd batch)

necroposstin for fun and profit. I had no idea that these EVER actualy came out.

are they still attainable?

You can still find them for around retail or less if you're patient on Ebay.

Bulma is never going to happen. I bought Goku and reviewed him on MWC. https://mwctoys.com/REVIEW_021010b.htm

Not a terrible figure if you have a diverse Goku collection but certainly not HT quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back