Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I TOLD you guys not to lose faith!

This is so awesome. I knew when they did the Dr. Schultz reveal that things were moving along :yess:

lol.. i dont really see the point in trolling again on this thread but im sure thats what this is.. why would one guy in seattle be the only guy on earth to have them in hand..

Why would one guy in Seattle lie to us? What's he got to gain by lying? Nothing. The only real question is what sorts of TrueTypes will the heads fit on.

Im keeping my BBTS pre-order till they officially cancel them. Id hate to miss out on the whole "we are only filling what pre-orders we still have out there."

Why would one guy in Seattle lie to us? What's he got to gain by lying? Nothing. The only real question is what sorts of TrueTypes will the heads fit on.

Because he has nothing better to do. Didn't Enterbay themselves confirm that these were cancelled? :dunno

Dear customer,

Django will be not releasing because Weinstein has decided to cancel the project. Same reason with NECA. We are waiting for the official letter from Weinstein before we could make official announcement.

Thank you for your continuous support.

I know right? I'm still shopping them a bit to get the best shots for the guys, but I'm glad you like the initial pictures!

Monger I know you're excited about this, but I suggest you take your time with the pics. OMG gets all the kudos on this board, but your pics are insanely good and you don't want to ruin your well-earned rep as a photographer because some folks here are understandably impatient.

Can't wait to see you work your magic with these figures and a camera mate!

Monger I know you're excited about this, but I suggest you take your time with the pics. OMG gets all the kudos on this board, but your pics are insanely good and you don't want to ruin your well-earned rep as a photographer because some folks here are understandably impatient.

Can't wait to see you work your magic with these figures and a camera mate!

I was thinking the same thing, my friend. Sorry guys but please wait one more day. I want to get the perfect shots since these will be the first in hand pictures! :yess:

Where did you get yours from? I know Diamond officially cancelled all orders. So the US distribution was killed for sure.

Back