Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This reminds me of this guy! Although produced independently and under the radar, all Hell broke loose and the manufacturer caught a lot of heat for it.
5C5E31B9-61C3-449A-A3D3-4DB908C18D5C-5919-00000B868A89722F.jpg

Why would they be cancelled?! The Mego figures were crude, and borderline racist representations, packaged as a kids toy (even if they werent intended to be). The Enterbay figures are high quality collectibles, I dont think there is a comparison here.

Why would they be cancelled?! The Mego figures were crude, and borderline racist representations, packaged as a kids toy (even if they werent intended to be). The Enterbay figures are high quality collectibles, I dont think there is a comparison here.

Because it's easier for the Weinstein Company to pull all licensing across the board, at least for the time being to avoid any boycotts especially during Oscar season when people are racing to buy DVD's, Blurays and TV units they probably get a piece of action from as well.

Last edited:
i am sure it's been asked / posted a billion times how do you order from Enterbay directly? They used to have a website which I cannot seem to find...

Well you know KIDS buy 200.00 figures and play with them..... TIME TO CANCEL THE LINE.......:cuckoo:

you know is not about that right? is not only about kids playing with them, That might be part of it but is not the only reason. :wink1:

it is mainly the fact that they were made at all, and the subject matter. Not because kids will play with them.

(specially when the NECA figures specifically said 17 or older lol) so not even the NECA ones are meant for kids hahahaha :wink1::wink1:

Last edited:
Can someone ask on the enterbay page to be honest in their assessment of weather or not they will pull the plug on these? I mean that's only fair, people have placed preordered already

Just saw it last night! Amazing film! Definitely getting whatever they release! They're still making Dr. Shultz right?

But what is with all these cancellation posts? I can't seem to find info on the preorders! I've been avoiding this thread for fear of spoilers.

Last edited:
It does make me wonder, though. If these crazies are willing to spend that kind of cash on the NECA representations, I wonder how much you could milk from some gullible member of the general public for one of these guys? I'm not sure it would be ethical to test that theory, though...:lol

I'm so sick of hearing the word "offended". Apparently people have forgotten that its ok to offend...the VAST majority would have no issues of these (EB) figs being made, and here we go again catering to the minority opinion. It's sickening to me.

Why would they be cancelled?! The Mego figures were crude, and borderline racist representations, packaged as a kids toy (even if they werent intended to be).

I'm sorry, but how the hell were the Megos "borderline racist"?

No, but Enterbay isn't going to change overnight. Baby steps. They need to fix their quality control ASAP! Hasbro and Mattel have better QC than they do. And a high end figure is worthless without good quality to match the high price tag. After that they need to get their customer service up and running in the 21st century instead of the ancient Chinese method they have going on. And this wouldn't be such a big deal if they would get their QC in line. :duh

Unlike HT, what you see in the proto pics will be the very best they will ever look because your final product won't look a thing like them.

I have several enterbay figs qc is deft better then has bro go back to collecting hot wheels or something

Depending on the production quality, I may eventually pick up Django and Schultz down the line. The Candie doesn't do much for me, maybe if he looks awesome on release. Truthfully, I want Schultz the most of the three. Waltz was the only one in the movie I felt that gave a truly great performance, the others were a bit "meh". They did have their moments, though.

I'm sorry, but how the hell were the Megos "borderline racist"?

I think it has to do with the crappy Mego style they went with. They all look nothing like the actors. Very odd move to begin with for NECA as they've never done anything in this style before. Had they been their regular staction figures I wonder if anyone would have had a problem.

I have several enterbay figs qc is deft better then has bro go back to collecting hot wheels or something

And I have several quality figures of all scales. Enterbay's QC has slipped dramatically over the fast few years. Their 24 figures are amazing and I still have them. MIB was garbage. Han body is poor at best (seriously, paint 'tan' lines?). Their 1/4 Batman figures have issues too. These look nice as protos, but I'm not ordering them, even if they end up being worth a grand each after they get pulled. Enterbay hasn't fixed their QC issues yet.

Back