Enterbay Allen Iverson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got all excited thinking there was new info released... But no :mad:
Come on Enterbay :impatient:

pleased to see Iverson is getting his own figure, it's a great honor. aside from being the best little scorer in the history of the NBA, he was a GREAT guy. Met him in his prime (about a year before the Sixers made it to the finals). My team played on the Sixers home court about 3 hours before a game. after the game was done, we sat and watched all the pros warming up. In the middle of warming up about 2 hours before the game Iverson looked over at us, said "Sup guys?" came over to me and about 10 of my buddies/teammates signed autographs for all of us and shot the **** with us for a solid five minutes. This guy is awesome, hope he gets a cut.

According to "enterbaybill" on Instagram, Allen Iverson is going to be released during Toy Soul Hong Kong between december 19 - 21!!! :horror :yess:
Has any pics been released yet?

ai1.jpg

first enterbay ai figures that surfaced on instagram

It's amazing to see these non-Jordan figures come out with two head sculpts, 3 outfits, shoes and jewelry lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn it perfect figure but the likeness is off. I was only picking this up if the likeness was dead on.

I just can't believe that this guy is now living on the streets.......but he has a figure coming out

i dont think hes living on the streets dude..

the calm expression head is awesome, the white headbang one totally off. rest of the figure looks great though! AI was always my favorite growing up, Ill be picking this up

That neutral expression sculpt looks pretty bad In that pic, action sculpt looks great though.

Back