Enterbay Allen Iverson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't help but to disagree, respectfully of course. I feel like these are the best action figures I've ever had as far as being able to pose them as I please. Here are a few of my favorites. Just to show how creative u could really be with these figures

Back to topic though, I'm very excited to add this guy in my collection. Was a baller in his prime considering how tall he was. Nothing but respect for AI

Really nice pose mate..... i really wanted to pose MJ in that pose.... but the join is so stiff i am afraid i might break it.

i dont think hes living on the streets dude..

the calm expression head is awesome, the white headbang one totally off. rest of the figure looks great though! AI was always my favorite growing up, Ill be picking this up

Really? Look it up bro. He's on the streets. I don't wish that in anybody, by the way.

It is true that just because the article does not mention it doesn't mean it didn't happen, I think iverson on the street (ie- living under a bridge, sleeping at the bus station) would have been big news and probably mentioned in the article since the article is all about his financial condition. Of course he could have become homeless after the article was written.

His troubles with money are well documented. His homelessness is not.

Doesn't mean he wasn't at one point.

the guy played in turkey after he couldn't find a spot in the nba he wasn't out of a job & top it off he is gettin paid 1 mil annually from reebok which has to be from his first deal with them not his current deal. i highly doubt he was on the street he admits to not having money like he used to but the guy is far from living on the streets lets be honest.

Iverson is 'homeless' in the rich celebrity athlete sense of the word ...
The bank may foreclose on his gigantic mansion but he still has enough income streams that he makes more than you or I.

He is 'broke' the same way Mike Tyson is 'broke'. When asked about it in an interview he said, "I still have more money than you guys will ever have in your life"

Ok then. pre order. When's that happening? Anyone know? Or price? Can't go by eBay.

Got the LTD version today :D

Outer shell and box:
16153664821_9e7f3ba49a_c.jpg

Extra sheet in the box:
16129778566_8edeba7d50_c.jpg

Outfits are on a plastic insert:
15533227244_27879992b5_b.jpg

Body and heads:
15533227004_a61a86e587_c.jpg

And the figure:
15533226694_a0b1b22ffe_c.jpg

Looks great man. What are your thoughts? Is he the correct height compared to the other players that have been released? Joints feel good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was very impressed with it!
Joints feel better than on LeBron and Jordan.
Height seems good, because the figure is about 2cm shorter than LeBron.
Strange enough the outfit is exactly the same size as LeBrons.

The box is nice as well (see pics).

Was very impressed with it!
Joints feel better than on LeBron and Jordan.
Height seems good, because the figure is about 2cm shorter than LeBron.
Strange enough the outfit is exactly the same size as LeBrons.

The box is nice as well (see pics).

How does he look with the action head sculpt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back