Enterbay Allen Iverson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I keep thinking it says Enterbay Alien (as in the Ridley Scott/Giger creature) - ''EB have the Alien licen- no''

They did well with jordan. Just need to do classics: bird, dr. J, magic, etc. although a 1/6 Shaquille I would pick up in a heartbeat.

I hope he gets royalties. Guy apparently squandered everything he made as a professional player. And it isn't like he has a lot of other skills he can use to make a living now.

Well that covers quite literally 75% of pro sportsmen.

They did well with jordan. Just need to do classics: bird, dr. J, magic, etc. although a 1/6 Shaquille I would pick up in a heartbeat.

What is this 'although' ?

Shaq is definitely fits in with a legends run.

Id get a Magic Shaq.
Ah yes, Kazaam!

gf3875739.jpg

I would prefer a Shaq Fu Shaq myself, but would be hard to pass on Kazaam. True story--I frequently pass by a statue of Shaq on the way to my office.

ah yes Shaq! Now they are announcing MJ again......and I noticed Bill deleted his account on Facebook? Run from reality?

Everyone wants their favorite players so hopefully enterbay gets to them. I'm a Spurs fan so I'd buy a Timmy and the Admiral in a heart beat. I'd probably buy Bird too.

IMO if they have to release classic lengends, they should follow the trend for retro shoes. MJ shoes pretty much top of the list, Penny Hardaway's probably 2nd seeing how the guy who already retired still having his Foamposites released every few months and now they have this Little Penny Posite coming out with another Foamposite 1.

Gary Payton's shoes probably ranks no.3 in terms of retro releases.

Back