Enterbay Allen Iverson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still has one of the coolest nicknames i've ever heard of. but seriously if you're gonna continue to release so called "legends" line, why hasn't a magic figure been announced yet?

:lol

I was thinking of this Magic Shaq:

1-Shaq-Magic-.jpg

I'd be the first in line to get a 1/6 Penny Hardway Figure. :pray:

I cant see Penny happening. His career was just too short. Although if they made one I'd probably get it. They need to do a legends line and include: Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Barkley, Kareem, Olajuwon and Isaiah Thomas. This is with the assumption that Shaq, Pippen and Rodman are already on the way. There are other legends that are worthy of a figure but I'm not sure that they would peek much interest from buyers so I left them off like Stockton, Malone, Wilt, Ewing, Webber, GP, Mullin and D. Robinson. Once retired Garnett and Duncan should be added to the list.

I cant see Penny happening. His career was just too short. Although if they made one I'd probably get it. They need to do a legends line and include: Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Barkley, Kareem, Olajuwon and Isaiah Thomas. This is with the assumption that Shaq, Pippen and Rodman are already on the way. There are other legends that are worthy of a figure but I'm not sure that they would peek much interest from buyers so I left them off like Stockton, Malone, Wilt, Ewing, Webber, GP, Mullin and D. Robinson. Once retired Garnett and Duncan should be added to the list.

:lecture
I would buy almost everyone on that list :wink1:

I'm sure Ewing would garner a lot of interest. I would get one to replicate the dunk that MJ threw down on him during game 3 of the first round of the 1991 EC playoffs.

Lol!! All Jordan fans would buy him and Isaiah just to dunk on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or the block Mugsy Bogues had on him.

I'm sure Ewing would garner a lot of interest. I would get one to replicate the dunk that MJ threw down on him during game 3 of the first round of the 1991 EC playoffs.

well he's career weren't that short just his prime days were, not as short as T-Mac though.

but look at it this way, the guy's stopped playing for 6-7 years and he's just had a new shoe released (& new Magic colorway for Foamposit 1) and his Penny 6 is in the oven, his Foamposite 1 is one of the best selling shoes out there and has one of the most variations (not just color but shoe models) in Nike Shoe line-up, and hardly you see his shoes ending up in the bargain bin, that pretty much sums up how big Penny was, compared to Grant Hill, in terms of popularity & coolness. The guy hardly shows up on TV compared to other retired stars & doesn't need to do so to sell his shoes.

he'd be a good sell if there's a figure of him, even if they release Little Penny people'd still buy it.

Yeah.. I should have said his prime years or superstar years. They were cut short by injury. But hey.. they made a Blake Griffin figure and he has accomplished absolutely nothing so far in his career so maybe a Penny figure has a shot.

Most people are realistic, they look at the present & future, the past is just to dwell on.

Blake is the thing in today's NBA. I watched his games he's amazing.

Yeah.. I should have said his prime years or superstar years. They were cut short by injury. But hey.. they made a Blake Griffin figure and he has accomplished absolutely nothing so far in his career so maybe a Penny figure has a shot.

Most people are realistic, they look at the present & future, the past is just to dwell on.

Blake is the thing in today's NBA. I watched his games he's amazing.

While I will not be buying the Blake figure, I agree that he is one of the league's stars now, especially after proving that in Chris Paul's absence. If he can prove more consistent from 10-16 feet and continue to improve on defense and rebounding, the sky is the limit for him.

Blake is a very popular player so I'm sure he will sell. Career wise he hasn't accomplished a whole lot yet. Just like Carmelo Anthony is a great scorer but if he retired today his legacy would stink. Blake is having his best season because of Doc Rivers guidance. He should continue to improve. If you saw my wish list of players it consisted of proven players not just popular players. That's the angle I'm coming from. Since EB is making popular players as well, Penny has a shot.

Penny is definately up there in the list, since he is happy to have Nike release new kicks in his name & 1cent, i doubt he'd refuse a 1/6 version since he had little penny back in the days, so it's up to EB.

Blake is one of the best players in todays game, not just because of his scoring, that guy plays every game with his heart, even in the All-Star game. He doesn't just score like Anthony, he rebounds & hustle alot. Anthony is a pretty lazy player that only focus on scoring. A big heart makes all the difference.

Blake is a very popular player so I'm sure he will sell. Career wise he hasn't accomplished a whole lot yet. Just like Carmelo Anthony is a great scorer but if he retired today his legacy would stink. Blake is having his best season because of Doc Rivers guidance. He should continue to improve. If you saw my wish list of players it consisted of proven players not just popular players. That's the angle I'm coming from. Since EB is making popular players as well, Penny has a shot.

There is a reason why Blake is in the running for most improved player. I agree that he is a top player in the league.. as of THIS season. He improved his jump shot and free throw percentages. He is more aggressive and has a better post game. Prior to this season he had an inconsistent jumper and had a rep for being soft. Yeah he has always played hard. Tyler Hansbrough plays hard but that alone doesn't make you a top player. Blake has taken the next step and developed a superior game to compliment his superior hustle. It will be interesting to see how that carries over into the playoffs.

Yea I'm impatiently waiting on any news. This company is very slow with releasing new info.

Back