Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

vlcsnap-2010-05-18-21h06m43s211.png

Sweet.

SnakeDoc

Its Darth Bauer XD:hi5:
Can´t wait to see the last episodes of this season. :impatient::exactly:

Great Statue, Siso...looks so awsome, how do you did this :panic:

I just made that of apoxie clay.

By the way:
Ich heiße SiMo. :wink1:

It is a nice statue. Reminds me of the McFarlane figure. How big is it? Also ... where did you get the base? If it is big enough, that would be a fantastic base for the Enterbay.

SnakeDoc

It is a nice statue. Reminds me of the McFarlane figure. How big is it? Also ... where did you get the base? If it is big enough, that would be a fantastic base for the Enterbay.

SnakeDoc

Thanks.
Yeah, it is 1/6th scale - a 12 incher.
All is custom-made, the base too.

There are only a few men bad-ass enough to wear a purse and get away with it. Jack Bauer is one of those men.

I figure anyone can get a pass on a man-bag when it is used to carry two handguns, a silencer/ suppressor, flash/smoke/concussion grenades, a submachine gun, a boatload of ammunition, and probably a cache of cell-phone batteries. When your "satchel" (Hangover reference) is used to carry an arsenal ... it is sufficiently testosteroned.

SnakeDoc

There are only a few men bad-ass enough to wear a purse and get away with it. Jack Bauer is one of those men.

It's a carry-all :lol:rotfl:lol Sorry, is that to obscure of a reference.

Also, why does that Jack look like he's trying to hold in the green apple splatters
while rushing to the bathroom?

Yeah, I kept thinking Snake Eyes, Darth Vader, Jason Voorhees, The Punisher, etc all roled into one. Its a very awesome look and demands a figure ASAP!

My Enterbay Bauer jumped off the display shelf to watch the finale with me!

8 seasons--What a great run! It'd be awesome if Enterbay surprises us collectors by releasing an official Season 8 Jack in his black gear--Enterbay needs to learn from Hot Toys and milk this license! :yess:

8 seasons--What a great run! It'd be awesome if Enterbay surprises us collectors by releasing an official Season 8 Jack in his black gear--Enterbay needs to learn from Hot Toys and milk this license! :yess:

I certainly hope they do. The Darth Bauer gear and battle damaged bloody attire from the finale would be a great addition.

SnakeDoc

Darth Bauer! Nice!
Has anybody here tried putting the Playhouse GSG9 black jacket on the EB Jack? Does it fit ok? Too loose?

I can't see Enterbay making any more 24 figures. Sometimes I can't see Enterbay making any more figures fullstop. Tttttttthhhheeerrrrreeeeee jjjjjjuuuuuuuussssssssttttttt ssssssssoooooooo sssssssssllllllllllllllooooooooowwwwww.

I can't see Enterbay making any more 24 figures. Sometimes I can't see Enterbay making any more figures fullstop. Tttttttthhhheeerrrrreeeeee jjjjjjuuuuuuuussssssssttttttt ssssssssoooooooo sssssssssllllllllllllllooooooooowwwwww.

I pretty much agree. Enterbay seems pretty slow, and doesn't seem to revisit licenses much.

It would be very nice to get a series of Bauer figures -- Ssn 5, Ssn 8 Armor, Ssn 8 battle damage, Redemption -- or a few side characters -- Almeida, Chloe, Logan. But, I think the best hope of any of that would be for Hot Toys to pick up the license around the movie release.

SnakeDoc

Kunch and I are working on a Day 8 leather jacket, this is just a sample so dont dog me about colour, collar, buttons, size etc!!

We're workin on it!

So what are the odds of adding the Darth Bauer motorcade assault get-up to the Season 8 Kunch accessories? Or even as a separate lot. I'd certainly be on board.

Jack2.png

Also ... this look would be awesome for the grey shirt. Since it would be under the coat, it wouldn't affect the overall look (I wouldn't think). Then again ... I know nothing about making tiny clothes, so its your game.

gallery_enlarged-KieferSutherlandspl168173_013.jpg

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

So what are the odds of adding the Darth Bauer motorcade assault get-up to the Season 8 Kunch accessories? Or even as a separate lot. I'd certainly be on board.

Jack2.png

Also ... this look would be awesome for the grey shirt. Since it would be under the coat, it wouldn't affect the overall look (I wouldn't think). Then again ... I know nothing about making tiny clothes, so its your game.

gallery_enlarged-KieferSutherlandspl168173_013.jpg

SnakeDoc

+1 for the Darth Bauer

Back