Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I can't remember if he had a backpack like that but it does look good. And a very good pose too. Might take a couple of pics of my Bauer's current pose.

Yeah I kind of stumbled upon that pose on accident. I moved one of his legs forward and he tilted forward and leaned on it :lol

But since he held it pretty good, I figured it was a cool pose.

Be glad to see yours.

...And yes it's just a backpack, but I wanted to add some accessories to him since EB leaves him a little light. Belt on the way too.

Actually, he did use this backpack on the show. First, during the Sangala embassy assault on Season 7, and then on Season 8 when he was on the UN picking up Hassan. Pretty accurate, actually.

DSCN0161.jpg

What do you guys think? I like it personally. I had to take out some of the stuffing to make it smaller, more compact and I added some pennies to the bag for some weight so it hung nicer, but I think it works overall. It's a real nice backpack. Top notch quality.

Actually, he did use this backpack on the show. First, during the Sangala embassy assault on Season 7, and then on Season 8 when he was on the UN picking up Hassan. Pretty accurate, actually.

Embassy assault from Season 7 ...

24DAY7CapHD-0233.jpg

24DAY7CapHD-0227.jpg

24DAY7CapHD-0245.jpg

UN Hassan Detail, Season 8 ...

24S8-165.jpg

Sorry about the big 'ol pictures ... they're the best I could find. But, it looks like he's right. I didn't recall it until he pointed it out and I looked it up ... but this is a relatively screen accurate backpack for these two scenes. If you're going for that look, he needs the jacket, though. I'd get an MP5 as well, and lose the Jack sack ... I don't think he ever carries both.
SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Anyone saw the previews for next Mondays 24 episode? The gear he is wearing when he kidnaps Logan looks bad ass. Wonder if those gears are already made in 1/6, sorry no pictures just saw the previews.

umm.... spoiler tags for those of us not in america please????

Yeah ... the black-mask get-up looked pretty sweet. It was just a quick clip -- but it looked a bit like a black hockey mask (one of the new ones that cover the whole head ... not the old 'Jason' one).

I've been thinking I may try to gather some of the memorable or prominent weapons/ gear from the series to display with the EB Bauer. So far, I figure I'll look for the following ...

Sig Sauer P228, two-tone, suppressed (sidearm from Ssns 1 & 2);
HK MP7A1 Submachine Gun, suppressed (used in Ssns 6, oil rig; Ssn 7 embassy assault; Ssn 8 various [supplied by Madsen]);
Mossberg 500 Shotgun, pistol-grip (Ssn 2);
M4A1 Carbine (Ssn 2, Nina showdown);
HK SR9T Sniper Rifle (Ssn 2, LA Stadium finale)
AK-47 (Ssn 4, Heller rescue);
HK G36C Submachine (Ssn 6);

Black jacket (probably from the GSG9);
Jeans
Black mask (from the upcoming episode)
Grenades (smoke, flash, frag, etc.)
Ssn 5 getup ... probably from the Medicom
Folding knife/ switchblade
Cellular phone/ PDA

Anyone know if they make a 1/6 fire axe, pliers or blowtorch? Haha.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

I loved last night's episode

SPOILER
When he went looking for that sim card I knew where it was and what he was going to do to get it back. I actually yelled it out to my wife. Anyone know where I can get a 1/6 scale bloody sim card for my Enterbay Bauer to put in his cell phone.

umm.... spoiler tags for those of us not in america please????

Sorry buddy, my bad.

I loved last night's episode

SPOILER
When he went looking for that sim card I knew where it was and what he was going to do to get it back. I actually yelled it out to my wife. Anyone know where I can get a 1/6 scale bloody sim card for my Enterbay Bauer to put in his cell phone.

You actually yelled that out and she knew what is a Enterbay Bauer? My wife would look at me like...:cuckoo:

@Snake Doc-I think someone posted a 1/6 fire axe that they found on ebay. And don't forget the firewood, and a tactical baton would be cool to have in his arsenal.

spoiler....

Yes maybe Enterbay will make a full assult JB! Next weeks episode looks like it's going to :rock

Yeah ... the black-mask get-up looked pretty sweet. It was just a quick clip -- but it looked a bit like a black hockey mask (one of the new ones that cover the whole head ... not the old 'Jason' one).

I've been thinking I may try to gather some of the memorable or prominent weapons/ gear from the series to display with the EB Bauer. So far, I figure I'll look for the following ...

Sig Sauer P228, two-tone, suppressed (sidearm from Ssns 1 & 2);
HK MP7A1 Submachine Gun, suppressed (used in Ssns 6, oil rig; Ssn 7 embassy assault; Ssn 8 various [supplied by Madsen]);
Mossberg 500 Shotgun, pistol-grip (Ssn 2);
M4A1 Carbine (Ssn 2, Nina showdown);
HK SR9T Sniper Rifle (Ssn 2, LA Stadium finale)
AK-47 (Ssn 4, Heller rescue);
HK G36C Submachine (Ssn 6);

Black jacket (probably from the GSG9);
Jeans
Black mask (from the upcoming episode)
Grenades (smoke, flash, frag, etc.)
Ssn 5 getup ... probably from the Medicom
Folding knife/ switchblade
Cellular phone/ PDA

Anyone know if they make a 1/6 fire axe, pliers or blowtorch? Haha.

SnakeDoc

i successfully picked up a Medicom Jack Bauer Season 5 Figure, but when i opened it and try to "pose" him, his right leg just cracked off,....well for this i was only about to get the clothes^^

I just geared up my Enterbay Bauer with the SIG and his MP7 and Mobile Phone from the Playhouse GSG9 Figure and added the PDA and VR from the Season 5 set.
This Enterbay Version is so lifelike by now,...:hi5::yess:

I managed to suit the Playhouse Figure in a SEASON 2 11am to 12 pm KITBASH, posted earlier by me in thís thread...(Page 245 or sth... i guess^^)

i successfully picked up a Medicom Jack Bauer Season 5 Figure, but when i opened it and try to "pose" him, his right leg just cracked off

My medi-Bauer also broke immediately upon opening with the slightest touch however I too only wanted it for the clothes.

is that Jack?!?!

Spoiler Spoiler:

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Interesting possibility for the base for a 3.75" custom Jack Bauer. From the upcoming A-Team 3.75 line ...

A-Team_Lynch.jpg

SnakeDoc

Back