Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

UK Freaks, I maybe getting some in! I'll let you know if I do!

I ll have a set for sure!

Whats the deal with these Wai Man?Officially approved by Enterbay?They should look at some season themed accessory packs for Jack I think.

I canceled my preorder for Jack. I thought it over, and I realized that I could have spent that money alot better, so I got my girlfriend the ipod touch for her birthday with the money. I canceled my preorder for the clothing set too.

Now I have a pair of dragon jeans, saturday toys belt, and a PMC set long sleeve t-shirt with nothing to put them on, anyone wanna buy them? Pm me.

I canceled my preorder for Jack. I thought it over, and I realized that I could have spent that money alot better, so I got my girlfriend the ipod touch for her birthday with the money. I canceled my preorder for the clothing set too.

Now I have a pair of dragon jeans, saturday toys belt, and a PMC set long sleeve t-shirt with nothing to put them on, anyone wanna buy them? Pm me.

PM sent your way

Shirt, belt and jeans are still for sale. Just like season 6 outfit.
normal_PDVD_423.jpg

Last edited:

My review is nearly in the bag, should be up next week hopefully-

onbonnet.jpg

poitgun2.jpg

Hope i'm not to late in the game. JUst a few pics. Pls excuse the subpar lighting. It's night right now.

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

Getting your girlfriend an iPod touch is spending your money better? :lol Oookay.

Definitely try to get the figure later on though. The head-sculpt is just AMAZING :horror.

The only thing I really don't like about Enterbay Jack, is that the head has a darker tone from the rest of the body. I mean, it looks like Jack stuck his head into a tanning machine leaving the rest of his body pale. :lol.

Got the "Pres" a couple of days ago, i had a mess about with him - overall i'm impressed, i think the suit looks better with a bit of re-positioning & the tie is the real deal, so i undid it & re-tied it a bit longer (it was originally tied in a proper "windsor" knot - unbelievable detail).

So the tie wasn't glued in place or anything? It just seems really tightly tied!

Nope !, no glue used on mine - just pulled pretty tight - i pulled it apart with a pair of needle nosed tweezers, ironed the creases out (with the iron set for nylon/silk & using a thin damp cloth over the top for added for protection) & just kept re-trying until i got the right length.

Got the "Pres" a couple of days ago, i had a mess about with him - overall i'm impressed, i think the suit looks better with a bit of re-positioning & the tie is the real deal, so i undid it & re-tied it a bit longer (it was originally tied in a proper "windsor" knot - unbelievable detail).

Thanks for the info on the tie. I just re-did it. It was bothering me for a while, but looks better now:

IMG_3749.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

Anyone else has that lazy eye on Jack? Just noticed mines yesterday and I wanted to see if it was a common problem on him. I don't see how they can mess that up when the Marvel legends Icon has no prolems with lazy eyes, infact the 6" Marvel legends doesn't have problems either.

Are Jacks eyes separate plastic inside the head or just painted?
They are seperated, I can see that being an issue. But I don't want to chance messing around with the eyes and damaging it.

Infact one of the pupils is painted lazy so its not the eyes being of centered.

Last edited:

will have 40 sets coming!!

Not 100% on price at the moment but will offer it with free delivery for UK customers, I think it maybe around £25GBP

Back