Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

I had the figure displayed at www.maf-uk.co.uk along with all the Bruce lee figures.

peoples reaction to JB was way off the scale!! 100% did not know a fig was available and all was amazed at the sculpt!!

Did not have any stock but think I could of sold a few!

Make sure to post up those pics when ya get your Bauer Kal, this thread is due for some new pics! :D

Oh don't worry, my minor is in photography. If I find some time I'll set up my light tent and such too. Either way there will be pictures. I have some cool ideas floating around in my head.

Last edited:

I love ''persuade me to buy'' posts! :D

IMO, there are two pieces of 24 merchandise a fan of the show should own (bearing in mind however that I'm not fully aware of all the merchandise that exists for the show)-

-McFarlane's figure from their 1st boxset
-Enterbay's 1/6th

I just got the McFarlane Jack Bauer 2nd Boxset for $5 on clearance at suncoast, still a nice looking figure. Cant beat $5 for it.

Damn! Still waiting for my EB Jack, my tracking said it should be here on Friday. I hope I don't get a bad paint job or broken joints.

Not sure if anyone got the Diamond Exclusive Jack Bauer 12" figures. If so does the clothes fit on the Enterbay figure?

has anyone here ordered these figures from toys2.net. Does anyone have any idea when they'll be getting them in stock. Thanks

Not sure if anyone got the Diamond Exclusive Jack Bauer 12" figures. If so does the clothes fit on the Enterbay figure?

I had one, and if I remember, the clothing was pretty big on DML bodies, so I dont think it would fit well on the EB Bauer, seeing as he is apparently a bit smaller then other figures. Besides, the Diamond figure's clothes had weird buttons and stuff on them that were huge.

I could be wrong.

EDIT: Anyone else order from AlterEgo? Have yours shipped yet?

I just got the McFarlane Jack Bauer 2nd Boxset for $5 on clearance at suncoast, still a nice looking figure. Cant beat $5 for it.

Damn! Still waiting for my EB Jack, my tracking said it should be here on Friday. I hope I don't get a bad paint job or broken joints.

You won't have to worry about the joints breaking during shipment - they're very strong. Just remember to inspect the figure carefully, and rotate any joints that were rotated backwards in the packaging (I'm not kidding). The right forearm on my figure was backward, but, I noticed the problem immediately and rotated the forearm back to normal. A lot of other members on the forum had similar issues.

I'm betting that most people who had their joints break on them, weren't even aware of the packaging problem. As such, they were forcing the joints on their figures to move backward (hence, the broken arms, legs, etc). Not that I blame them. For the prices that we paid, Enterbay should have packaged the figures much better.

I think you're better off getting some other brand of 1/6 clothing for your Enterbay figure. Judging from the photos, the Diamond Select clothes look very large and disproportionate.

I had one, and if I remember, the clothing was pretty big on DML bodies, so I dont think it would fit well on the EB Bauer, seeing as he is apparently a bit smaller then other figures. Besides, the Diamond figure's clothes had weird buttons and stuff on them that were huge.

I could be wrong.

EDIT: Anyone else order from AlterEgo? Have yours shipped yet?

Yeah, it does look to big and cheaply made

You won't have to worry about the joints breaking during shipment - they're very strong. Just remember to inspect the figure carefully, and rotate any joints that were rotated backwards in the packaging (I'm not kidding). The right forearm on my figure was backward, but, I noticed the problem immediately and rotated the forearm back to normal. A lot of other members on the forum had similar issues.

I'm betting that most people who had their joints break on them, weren't even aware of the packaging problem. As such, they were forcing the joints on their figures to move backward (hence, the broken arms, legs, etc). Not that I blame them. For the prices that we paid, Enterbay should have packaged the figures much better.

Thanks for the heads up
I think you're better off getting some other brand of 1/6 clothing for your Enterbay figure. Judging from the photos, the Diamond Select clothes look very large and disproportionate.

I don't mind the CTU vest but I was looking for options since I already have the Medicom Jack with the CTU vest. If I didn't already owned the Medi Jack I would keep EB Jack the way he is. I'll just wait and rip someones idea off after they post some pix. I would love to get Medi Season 5 Jack clothes but I wont spend over $100 for clothes for a figure, I hardly spend clothes for myself:lol

I just realized that the HT John Conner figure resembles Tony quite a bit from this season. Sure it doesn't have his likeness, but the same hair and facial hair is there. For anyone desperate for a Tony from these season, it might be a good placeholder. It would cetainly look more like Tony than if Medicom made him :lol

I just realized that the HT John Conner figure resembles Tony quite a bit from this season. Sure it doesn't have his likeness, but the same hair and facial hair is there. For anyone desperate for a Tony from these season, it might be a good placeholder. It would cetainly look more like Tony than if Medicom made him :lol

lol hey you're right :lol. I'd like to see how a modified John Connor looks like, with Tony's clothes.

Yeah, it does look to big and cheaply made

Thanks for the heads up

I don't mind the CTU vest but I was looking for options since I already have the Medicom Jack with the CTU vest. If I didn't already owned the Medi Jack I would keep EB Jack the way he is. I'll just wait and rip someones idea off after they post some pix. I would love to get Medi Season 5 Jack clothes but I wont spend over $100 for clothes for a figure, I hardly spend clothes for myself:lol
check this link :whip
https://www.v-storebiz.com/goods.php?id=147

I wont spend over $100 for clothes for a figure, I hardly spend clothes for myself:lol

Same here man, I bought 2nd hand stuff to make up his Day 6 outfit.

I noticed this as well. Saturday Toys makes the leather jacket and jeans set, from which the jacket looks exactly like Tony's.

Thats pretty sweet, but its like 21 bucks USD, then another 10-11 for shipping, and the address input area doesnt let you select what state your in...

Little bit weary of buying from somewhere with no place to put what state Im in...

Besides, what brand is that? It says its "ACTION GEARS" but Ive never heard of that brand and a quick google search brings up nothing...

Anyone order from here before?

Thanks for the link. BTW never heard of this site before, looks like it was just put up this year. I'm tempted to get a set, I wonder how much shipping would cost. But for $22 I'm interested in getting one but not sure from them. Any other site carry those?

Thanks for the link. BTW never heard of this site before, looks like it was just put up this year. I'm tempted to get a set, I wonder how much shipping would cost. But for $22 I'm interested in getting one but not sure from them. Any other site carry those?

Shipping it like 11 (to the US) from what I saw. And I dont believe there are any other stores, Im searching though. If I find anything Ill post it.

All together shipped it will be about 33.5105 USD exactly.

Im gonna order and take the chance. They do let you pay through paypal, so I'll be covered if its not recieved...

Shipping it like 11 (to the US) from what I saw. And I dont believe there are any other stores, Im searching though. If I find anything Ill post it.

Cool, LMK. I may pick up the set plus a P99 w/silencer and a MK23.

I just found this website (v-store) by accident. It's located in Malaysia.

I'm not very good at this, 'Munch,
but here's kinda what it would look like: :gun

Back