Enterbay 24 Jack Bauer 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay to release Jack Bauer 24 figure

Hey guys, I've read through the majority of this thread, but Im still pretty undecided on whether or not I want to spend the 170 for this figure. The last time I bought a 1/6th figure $60 was alot to pay for a figure (I've been out of the loop for a bit), and for me, 170 is mind blowing, especially considering how modest EB was with the accessories.

Now, Im a huge fan of the show, and a fan of Kiefer Sutherland in general, so, for you guys that have the figure in hand, is it truly worth it from a fan's standpoint? I mean, are the issues with the figure really that pressing that they deduct from the over all grandeur? As for the body, is the body more fragile then say, DML bodies?

I really want this figure, and it doesnt seem Ill be able to get a headsculpt alone (I doubt it'll fit most body types anyhow without some sort of modification), but I cant bring myself to get past the price. I'd like your guys opinions, as owners that it.

Get it. You won't regret it.

Honestly, I'm not even that big of a fan of the show, but the figure is so awesome that I needed to have it. So if you are a big fan and a collector its time to buy.

Hey guys, I've read through the majority of this thread, but Im still pretty undecided on whether or not I want to spend the 170 for this figure. The last time I bought a 1/6th figure $60 was alot to pay for a figure (I've been out of the loop for a bit), and for me, 170 is mind blowing, especially considering how modest EB was with the accessories.

No w, Im a huge fan of the show, and a fan of Kiefer Sutherland in general, so, for you guys that have the figure in hand, is it truly worth it from a fan's standpoint? I mean, are the issues with the figure really that pressing that they deduct from the over all grandeur? As for the body, is the body more fragile then say, DML bodies?

I really want this figure, and it doesnt seem Ill be able to get a headsculpt alone (I doubt it'll fit most body types anyhow without some sort of modification), but I cant bring myself to get past the price. I'd like your guys opinions, as owners that it.

I don't have one inhand yet, I should get it next week. I ask myself the same question about it being worth to purchase at the price he is listed for. But from what everyone is saying they are happy with it. Also Jack did get a lot of screen time making him more worth to get,IMO. If you want a cheaper Jack I can sell you my Medicom Jack. But its no where as accurate as Enterbays Jack.

^Thanks for the offer Darkknight, but if Im going to get a Bauer figure it's gonna be the EB one...

I think Im going to get it...Thanks everyone!

EDIT: Just placed my order!

Last edited:

^Thanks for the offer Darkknight, but if Im going to get a Bauer figure it's gonna be the EB one...

Anyone order from AlterEgo Comics? I believe they are located the next state over from me, and thus I would get my figure fast. Has anyone found it cheaper then 160?

I order most of my stuff from AlterEgo. They're a great vendor, ship fast and have been very reliable. BTW, I highly recommend you get Jack. The detail is amazing and it's definitely going to be a must have for 2009.

I am extremely happy with my Bauer figure. I haven't done any mods to it beyond replacing the USP with a Mk 23 (not accurate, but it looks great) and an H&K UMP (again, maybe not accurate, but it looks great). My wife was taken aback at how accurate the sculpt is and how nice the figure is overall. It may be light on accessories, but Jack usually doesn't have much with him. If you are a fan of the show, I highly recommend it.

I am extremely happy with my Bauer figure. I haven't done any mods to it beyond replacing the USP with a Mk 23 (not accurate, but it looks great) and an H&K UMP (again, maybe not accurate, but it looks great). My wife was taken aback at how accurate the sculpt is and how nice the figure is overall. It may be light on accessories, but Jack usually doesn't have much with him. If you are a fan of the show, I highly recommend it.

I didn't perform any modifications as well, and I only replaced the accessories. I gave Jack an MK23 (just like yourself), a Hot Toys M4, a Saturday Toys belt, and a flag from DID. For accuracy's sake, I've ordered another USP for my figure.

Replacing the accessories is a must for this figure. But the cost of buying new accessories can add $40 more to the $170 cost of the figure.

EDIT: Just placed my order!

The only disappointment to this figure is the blatant lack of accessories. For example, Enterbay included everything, down to the shoes and socks, but they forgot to place a belt around the waist! :lol.

Of course, you can keep the figure just the way it is and it'll still look great on display. But, if you're obsessed about making your figure as perfect as possible, then you should be prepared to spend a little extra.

Yeah if your a Bauer fan you won't regret this purchase! I've also added a few things, though not really necessary, except the belt!

Yeah if your a Bauer fan you won't regret this purchase! I've also added a few things, though not really necessary, except the belt!

Yeah, I went borderline crazy with my figure :lol (hence, the additional cost). If you don't change anything else, at least get a belt for the holster!

Now, Im a huge fan of the show, and a fan of Kiefer Sutherland in general, so, for you guys that have the figure in hand, is it truly worth it from a fan's standpoint? I mean, are the issues with the figure really that pressing that they deduct from the over all grandeur? As for the body, is the body more fragile then say, DML bodies?

I love ''persuade me to buy'' posts! :D

IMO, there are two pieces of 24 merchandise a fan of the show should own (bearing in mind however that I'm not fully aware of all the merchandise that exists for the show)-

-McFarlane's figure from their 1st boxset
-Enterbay's 1/6th

Both of these have excellent likenesses. McFarlane's one captures jack's face in the quieter moments - oddly enough since its an action pose. Enterbay's headsculpt seems to go for a more determined, interrogator-like Bauer face. These two are in different scales obviously, they both portray the same outfit but they're both really cool and look good together.

Back to the Enterbay though - aside from the instantly recogniseable likeness you cannot fail to be blown away by the realism of the eyes and skin - no matter how much you've been looking at pictures of it online - seeing it in person is better.

My one arrived flawless. Yes there are those who have had problems with loose limbs, shiny noses or a wonky eyelid. All I can say is that I and many others here didn't - so its by no means a guarantee that you'll get a ''bad'' one. My one would in fact be able to stand unaided were I to take that risk. However I always use a stand regardless of whether it seems like it could stand on its own. Better safe than sorry.

Also a bonus, and I was wrong about this before, is that Jack is
in scale with Hot Toys figures should we decide to stand him next to Batman. Heightwise he's just right and the proportions are in line with HT figures. However I think this is just a lucky coincidence because Enterbays Palmer figure is pretty much the same size as Jack when he should be a good bit taller. So it seems EB are not (yet) accounting for accurate height differential between their figures. This is one reason I didn't buy Palmer.

I bought Enterbay's Jack Bauer, I'm a fan of 24 and the show made me a fan of Kiefer, I am thus happy having got this figure. I even bought the medicom day 5 figure just to get those clothes and I'm glad I did that too despite the greater expense.

What belt are you guys buying and from where? How much did it cost? Any pictures of it?

I just used mine from a Saturday Toys suit I had lying around. Just a basic black belt with silver buckle.

I bought the Medicom because Bauer is a cool character and I'm a fan of the show - but I kind of regretted it. It just doesn't look like Keifer. But Enterbay's is dead on - I can't imagine any fan of 24 not being pleased with it. And I'm glad I had the Medicom, because I much prefer that outfit than the all black ensemble that EB put him in.

I love ''persuade me to buy'' posts! :D

IMO, there are two pieces of 24 merchandise a fan of the show should own (bearing in mind however that I'm not fully aware of all the merchandise that exists for the show)-

-McFarlane's figure from their 1st boxset
-Enterbay's 1/6th

Both of these have excellent likenesses. McFarlane's one captures jack's face in the quieter moments - oddly enough since its an action pose. Enterbay's headsculpt seems to go for a more determined, interrogator-like Bauer face. These two are in different scales obviously, they both portray the same outfit but they're both really cool and look good together.

Back to the Enterbay though - aside from the instantly recogniseable likeness you cannot fail to be blown away by the realism of the eyes and skin - no matter how much you've been looking at pictures of it online - seeing it in person is better.

My one arrived flawless. Yes there are those who have had problems with loose limbs, shiny noses or a wonky eyelid. All I can say is that I and many others here didn't - so its by no means a guarantee that you'll get a ''bad'' one. My one would in fact be able to stand unaided were I to take that risk. However I always use a stand regardless of whether it seems like it could stand on its own. Better safe than sorry.

Also a bonus, and I was wrong about this before, is that Jack is
in scale with Hot Toys figures should we decide to stand him next to Batman. Heightwise he's just right and the proportions are in line with HT figures. However I think this is just a lucky coincidence because Enterbays Palmer figure is pretty much the same size as Jack when he should be a good bit taller. So it seems EB are not (yet) accounting for accurate height differential between their figures. This is one reason I didn't buy Palmer.

I bought Enterbay's Jack Bauer, I'm a fan of 24 and the show made me a fan of Kiefer, I am thus happy having got this figure. I even bought the medicom day 5 figure just to get those clothes and I'm glad I did that too despite the greater expense.

My Bauer has very slightly wonky eyes, but seeing as Sutherland is "no oil painting" i'd still say it's pretty accurate, above everything else though he is the best production figure out there slight imperfections or not - get one, you won't regret it !

Thanks for all the info dudes. I do plan on swapping out accessories and the clothes. I've got more then enough guns to choose from.

As for the clothing, I dig the day 5 outfit and such but theres no way I'd shell out another 100+ for just some clothes. Ive already sourced jeans and a greyis two breast-pocket button up for Jack to emulate the season 5 outfit without having to shell out the cash.

However, Im going to rewatch older seasons to get more clothing ideas.

Last edited:

I bought the Medicom because Bauer is a cool character and I'm a fan of the show - but I kind of regretted it. It just doesn't look like Keifer. But Enterbay's is dead on - I can't imagine any fan of 24 not being pleased with it. And I'm glad I had the Medicom, because I much prefer that outfit than the all black ensemble that EB put him in.

I too bought the Medicom Bauer because I'm a fan, but I bought the suit version. I suppose I could always try the suit on the EB Jack, but I prefer the black outfit to the suit.

I just got together the stuff to make up Bauer's day 6 attire. Got jeans (DML Terry figure), a shirt (khaki, but It'll work after I fade it a bit), a belt (Saturday Toys), and I dug out my old Dragon MP7, I need to glue to together cause the foregrip is broken...

Make sure to post up those pics when ya get your Bauer Kal, this thread is due for some new pics! :D

Back