ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could afford it I would.:(

You need to be Bill Gates to afford all these cool figures coming out. The EB is awesome, but I would save the extra $200 for the EB BD version and just get the new HT version for about $220. Different scale, but the BD is the way to go I think, unless you can find a smoking deal on the EB clean version.

Decided I'd cut a hole in the end of the bag so that I could slot the minigun into it. Whilst he doesn't really carry the bag like that when the M134 is still in it I think it looks pretty cool. If only I could take decent photos of my set up.

Considering painting the ends of the grenades bronze if I can find any paint for it

Actually, when they first walk up to Cyberdyne, the M134 is in the bag with a little sticking outside of it, and they leave it out on the sidewalk.

Actually, when they first walk up to Cyberdyne, the M134 is in the bag with a little sticking outside of it, and they leave it out on the sidewalk.

Yeah, I just meant he wasn't properly carrying it the same way I have him posed. He wheels it around on a trolley thing later on

Mine just got in yesterday. Payed about 75 euros for it plus my 1/6 ht endoskeleton. Awesome deal! Amazing figure!

My ht t800 doesn't look so hot anymore now :(

:welcome1: :hi5: :duff ALL IN SKULL..... It's the only way. :wink1:

:hi5: thanks, I tried to fight the 1/4 scales draw, but I lost:gah:

Mine just got in yesterday. Payed about 75 euros for it plus my 1/6 ht endoskeleton. Awesome deal! Amazing figure!

Thats a great deal, I sold king leo, blade, and ironman mark 3 bd and bought this and can buy the bd version to when it comes out:yess:

Great catch bbl, i'm sure you're enjoying en reposing this figure to the max. Don't forget to post pictures :wink1:

One impressive figure. I still love him- incredible presence, the accessories are still the best ever done for a scale figure. Period.

Just posted mine on eBay today. There are to many epic t-800's on the horizon, but it still is an epic arnie no doubt.

Glad to have this guy coming, I'm really excited to see what its like in-hand. I relise I'm more than late to the party but happy none the less, One question though, How heavy is this guy, never heard anyone meantion it, is it kinda lite and hollow or heavy and soild?

Thats what I was hopeing, one thing I always loved about the hot toys t-800's is they were heavy too, you got a sence that they were more then human as they weigh in at 2-3 times the weight of a regular truetype.

Defiantly a solid heavy figure. Not absurdly heavy but it most certainly does not feel light and hollow like some figures.

Great catch bbl, i'm sure you're enjoying en reposing this figure to the max. Don't forget to post pictures :wink1:

Yup, i feel like a 33 year old child :p

enuru7a7.jpg

suquseta.jpg

vebatu2y.jpg

Best,

Robert

Yup, i feel like a 33 year old child :p

suquseta.jpg

Best,

Robert

Awesome display Robert:clap
Is that the hot toys 1:6 endoskeleton on that shelf, looks very chromed out, is it a custom job? I got my display planed out for these new 1:4 scale figures, I'm gunna get a new detolf from ikea just for this enterbay t-800 and the hot toys 1:4 endo, one per shelf.

Back