ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"

Congrats on getting this, glad you're already enjoying it so. That first day I got mine was tremendous, I actually went on a photo-spree immediately which I don't normally do.

Thanks buddy:hi5: I would take lots of pics but long week and day:( I am totally pleased though I must say. Wonder what the wife gunna think when she gets home and sees this massive thing on the dresser, hopefully the new carpet I had installed will keep her at bay:thud: the place does look wonderful with the new carpet but I'm gunna have a long day tommorrow setting up all the figures again:slap

IDK if anyone's already given a head's up but Timcent88 on ebay parted out a set and have em all up for auction. Body's still up for grabs in the next 4 hours and it's still under a dollar so far :)

Great for spares or maybe for mods!

Congrats Peter. I can't wait to see your pics buddy

Thanks Mike, I have taken some random crappy pics for now, will try to take some better ones another day. I finally got one of my display cases back in place and set up the ikea lighting multi color programible light(amazing looking) anyway heres some pics I took in haste over the past couple of days.

14t-800001.jpg

14t-800002.jpg

14t-800003.jpg

14t-800005.jpg

14t-800006.jpg

14t-800007.jpg

14t-800008.jpg

14t-800009.jpg

14t-800010.jpg

There bad quality pics I know, I will take better ones when I get some time.

Looks awesome man. But you need to glue down or futz those lapels buddy.

Nice, I didn't know you had a Detolf

I know I barely futzed anything so far, been busy with work and x-mas shopping and installing new carpet and refreshing the house for the holidays:panic: I have a big display case from Ikea the buddy I think its the same as yours, and 1 detolf. I just set the detolf back up today after installing the carpet the other day, I have yet to set the big one up yet.

IDK if anyone's already given a head's up but Timcent88 on ebay parted out a set and have em all up for auction. Body's still up for grabs in the next 4 hours and it's still under a dollar so far :)

Great for spares or maybe for mods!

Yeah, i won some cheap parts :yess:

I like how you can see his features under the sunglasses due to the lighting.

Very cool effect. It doesn't even look like a toy.

Back