ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy. It's the 1/6 battle damaged endo. It looks a lot better than the normal version. Traded the normal version for this 1/4 enterbay t800 :).

Best,

Robert

I think enterbay, or try ebay for a part out. There was one a few weeks ago.

Best,

Robert

Found 2 pictures on my HD that I did not post before.
I thought I would just give some love to this figure before the BD overshadows him. :D

I wanted to have the orange-ish light from the (famous) Pescadero elevator still shot. :)

img5343r2.jpg

img5344r2.jpg

Nice shots David:clap I'm finally getting mine at the begining of the week so I'm more excited for this than the bd. I actually prefer the clean look anyway, not that bd is not cool cause it is but clean and the endo are my favorate looks. This will be my first 1:4 scale piece followed by the ht endoskeleton. Not sure about the enterbay bd yet, will judge after its reveiled.

Thanks guys, appreciate it !

@The Skull : I understand your point. And you will not be dissapoint.

IMO, getting those 3 1/4s are no-brainer for a Terminator fan. I really cannot wait to put them side by side.
Regarding the teasing pictures, I think EB will deliver something insane with the BD : M134, M79 and more (?).

Here are some pics of mine for those who are on the fence about purchasing the original T-800 1/4 figure from EB...

View attachment 55142

View attachment 55143

without doubt one of my favourite pieces in my collection and cant wait for the upcoming Battle damaged version to be released...

EPIC:clap I'm getting mine tommorrow:yess: but I've been soooooo busy the past couple of days and will be til tommorrow evening when I can finally relax and check him out.

Here are some pics of mine for those who are on the fence about purchasing the original T-800 1/4 figure from EB...

View attachment 55142

View attachment 55143

without doubt one of my favourite pieces in my collection and cant wait for the upcoming Battle damaged version to be released...

Dude this is a little deceiving... with your pictures you must to have a disclaimer that nobody else will achieve this awesome look.

Dude this is a little deceiving... with your pictures you must to have a disclaimer that nobody else will achieve this awesome look.

Thanks Geil, I don't know, there are a lot of great T2 displays out there...don't know yet what I have in store for the Battle Damaged version but im pretty sure I'll come up with something..:)

Where can you buy an Enterbay 1/4 scale T-800? I know SSC sells only HT Terminators

I just got mine today from bbts, they have them. I took a quick look at mine, the thing is just sick. I'm currently exausted as the past few days have been hell. I just installed new carpet thoughout my basement today and i'm in the process of putting everything back together. I mess around with my new toy later:wink1:

Ok so epic does not acturatly enought discribe how amazing this piece is................wow just wow. I got a chance to set this up a little and i'm blown away right now. This thing is by far the most impressive collectible I now own:thud: The weapons are so ****ing cool its rediculus, the endo arm is just sick. The leather smells great, the likeness is spot on.......i'm just floored right now. The only nitpick I have at the molment is the glasses were a little mishapin, I futzed them a bit but they need alittle more. I'll get to taking crappy pics later I'm just beat right now.

"You've taken your first step into a larger world"

Congrats on getting this, glad you're already enjoying it so. That first day I got mine was tremendous, I actually went on a photo-spree immediately which I don't normally do.

"You've taken your first step into a larger world"

Congrats on getting this, glad you're already enjoying it so. That first day I got mine was tremendous, I actually went on a photo-spree immediately which I don't normally do.

Yeah the things pretty photogenic too. I still find myself staring at mine every now and then.

Back