ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm thinking of putting supper glue to lock the screw on the shoulder joint. it just seems like the threading on it is worn since it does not lock into place.

What do you guys think?

i'm thinking of putting supper glue to lock the screw on the shoulder joint. it just seems like the threading on it is worn since it does not lock into place.

What do you guys think?

Hope you manage to settle the issue. I'll wait for the reply from the shop that i bought the figure before doing anything.

A few shots of the T-800 in the detolf...:)

Arnie1.jpg

Arnie2.jpg

Case1.jpg

Case2.jpg

Sweet. Looks good on the bottom shelf. Can still see it good there.

Thanks Lawrence.. yes, it's very visible and a great way to use the bottom of the Detolfs for the larger 1/4 scale... Sometimes the 1/6 figures are hard to see on the very bottom of the Detolfs... I have 2 more Detolfs planned to be placed at the end (in empty space) which will be exclusively for more Enterbay/Hot Toys 1/4 scale Terminator/Batman/Predator figures coming down the road....:)

Last edited:
Maybe the Arnie would look good on the bottom of the middle detolf? Just a suggestion bud :D Great use of posters in the background!

That is an Awesome display you have there attom!

While I don't regret getting my Anakin PF, I do wish I had the funds to have gotten this and my Anakin PF at the time when it was $400

Thanks!

Stay vigilant I'm sure one or two will pop up on here for a reasonable price..if not there will be the battle damage one coming in the fall...:)

A-dev: Love the display using the posters as backdrops. Very nice.

Thank you nice to use my Photoshop skills for something...LOL!

I love it attom44!! That's the way to do it alright.

Thanks Cheers!

Attom i'd love to see a close up of your setup, damn nice! :rock

I hope to shoot with something better than my iphone 3GS...:)

Maybe the Arnie would look good on the bottom of the middle detolf? Just a suggestion bud :D Great use of posters in the background!

Not a bad idea... when I get the other two detolf next weekend there may be a moving around a bit...:)

That's a great setup. I'm gonna steal that when I get some detolfs.

Steal away man....it's all fun!!!!

Current pose, the classic emerging from elevator at Pescadero pose. I think Voorhees favours it himself -

EB800newpose2Medium.jpg

EB800newpose7Medium.jpg

EB800newpose6Medium.jpg

EB800newpose4Medium.jpg

I've found the pistol-holding hand is actually best for this one. You don't have to angle the hand upwards unrealistically from the wrist* for him to keep the shotgun vertical.

*try it with your own hand - it can only barely angle back and its uncomfortable to do even that

Y'know its an awesome figure here but my biggest gripe remains the hair. Just...when something is so close to perfection sometimes any fault is...y'know...such a pity.

From some angles the hair....it.....it just

Kathryn_Janeway.jpg

:gah:

Back