ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't add anything to the well said comparison arguments of Sean, excellent execution and just right, but I will def NOT sell my HT.
I just love thinking already about how great my HT will look with his cyberdyne set up in front of my EB.
Perfect representations of those scenes imo and if I have my Biker T-1000 too there's really only a small amount of pieces and I'm set in terms of terminator.

T1 Police Shootout/ BD T-800, T-800 Endoskeleton (hopefully new and more kinda chromed and I don't care if HT, or EB. I'd cancel anything for terminator related stuff, ESPECIALLY endos), Sideshow T-800 Endobust, Cinemaquette T-800 Endoskeleton, T2 BD T-800 (also first come, first served...but who knows :lol ) and Kyle Reese, but I'd prefer 1984.

But I already got a little endo fix last weekend.
Found the new T1 Endo by NECA. Great stuff, for that price and amazing how great NECA hit the look this time. A little off-topic and sorry that this aren't the right direction, I uploaded from my Samsung. Hope you like it:

I'm keeping 1 of my 2 HT T-800s because I'm changing my Terminator 1/6 collection to be a single figure from each movie, HT T-800 for T1 and T2, McFarlane T-850 for T3 and HT John Connor for T4.

I agree the t1 endo from neca is spot on.
Here is mine in a hug mood! :lol

4e56ef2d-faaf-dc85.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Sorry to derail, but is this a new version of the NECA 18" endo...looks like a new paintjob.

Any info where to get it from?
Thanks!

Better grab him quick- I don't think he'll be around for retail alot longer- despite the price tag!

I think I managed to fix the leg issue on mine. With the trousers off things still don't look lined up evenly and symmetrically on the 2 legs but the foot pegs at least are - and thats all that matters really. I've got him in a straightforward standing 'Bad to the Bone' pose now and theres no tilting anymore.

I think I managed to fix the leg issue on mine. With the trousers off things still don't look lined up evenly and symmetrically on the 2 legs but the foot pegs at least are - and thats all that matters really. I've got him in a straightforward standing 'Bad to the Bone' pose now and theres no tilting anymore.

Glad its fixed!
:hi5:

Enjoy my endo pic? :lol

Thanks. Yep, the trusty new NECA endo, tell him I send my love.

:lol

will do!

I still am amazing at how good the head sculpt is.

A eb endo would be amazing, maybe the perfect version bettering the SS full metal endo. Im just scared of the price EB will ask for it! :lol

Sorry to derail, but is this a new version of the NECA 18" endo...looks like a new paintjob.

Any info where to get it from?
Thanks!

eBay all the way, fella.
It´s only 6", but it´s worth the buck.

And NECA said they wanted to do something that hasn´t been done.
Maybe a new, "better" 18" Endo is comin´our way?!?!?

Nice job with the pose!
This one is a kind of a hard to achieve with this figure but you got some skills & patience my friend.

Thanks Sined. Your own pics were key in making me realise how essential this figure was. I was thrilled that the 2-handed shotgun-firing pose was possible. I actually prefer it with the hand that performs the cocking action though rather than the trigger-finger.

Yeah, I'm really liking the pictures quoted. Think they're my fav :clap

That photo does it all...no ther explaination needed as to wht to get this piece...

Thanks guys, nice to know my pics have been persuasive - well not that Jack needed persuading as he was one of the first to have this figure!

Back