ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the things that I do is download every photo that I can find on the figure and pick the pose that I like the best and put the figure in that pose and leave him alone.That way the figure does'nt get handled to the point that I have worn it out.

How, great idea! :) I'll keep that in mind with him from now on, and any other figures I get

It's levels beyond. :pray:

This. There really isnt anything like it as far as i'm aware. We've had figures of this scale from neca and there is a massibe possable spiderman, but something high end, possable and 1/4 scale? I dont know of anything similar. The closest thing to it quality and accuracy wise would be a PF statue, but i'd say the tailoring was better here, real leather, metal guns with real wood grips where applicable and most importantly, you're not stuck with a set pose. It's awesome. Sculpt wise i genuinely struggle to see how any company, enterbay or otherwise could inprove upon the likeness. From every angle it is 100% recongnisable as arnie from T2. He is my "grail" piece by a mile.

Anyone deal with HK seller timcent88? He has a good deal on this and I want this figure!!

I've dealt with that seller before. That's who I got my BL WotD statue from. It was fine. I don't remember any problems with delivery or communication. The little BL poster that came with it was a bit torn, but the statue itself was sweet :D

I don't think I've dealt with him after that, but if I saw a good deal on something I wanted, I think I'd purchase from that seller again. I'm not saying to go ahead & buy the T800 from the seller, I'm only telling you about my experience :D

This. There really isnt anything like it as far as i'm aware. We've had figures of this scale from neca and there is a massibe possable spiderman, but something high end, possable and 1/4 scale? I dont know of anything similar. The closest thing to it quality and accuracy wise would be a PF statue, but i'd say the tailoring was better here, real leather, metal guns with real wood grips where applicable and most importantly, you're not stuck with a set pose. It's awesome. Sculpt wise i genuinely struggle to see how any company, enterbay or otherwise could inprove upon the likeness. From every angle it is 100% recongnisable as arnie from T2. He is my "grail" piece by a mile.

Exactly, I have two of these both staring at me from my coffee table 30 inches away, I love futzing with his costume as I watch T2 in HD. I can't describe how movie accurate these are up close, its as if he IS real, not trying to LOOK real.

Bad quality but:

2011-12-28175855.jpg

2012-01-02134551.jpg

Those Ferrero Roche or however you spell it... boxes make a great accessory holder so it makes it easier than opening the box repeatedly

2012-01-02135128.jpg

Still cant get the shotgun shoulder pose, the peg in the hand just wobbles, it doesnt push back like how your meant to do it.

Last edited:
Back