ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to find a good pose to keep for pretty much forever, which would be thebshotgun pose. I'm going to do it then convince myself its a statue so that I dont constantly fiddle with him :rotfl

:lol

good idea!

at least these models are better made then NECA so no chance of limbs falling off!

:lol

good idea!

at least these models are better made then NECA so no chance of limbs falling off!

Well, his arm does come off.. but it is meant to :D

He's pretty much the centre of my room for me:

2012-01-02140616.jpg

I think I would recognise that thing in the dark I did that much research on it! Ha. Its very nice but I wish auto art would make a DBS, just because I can't find one of those for a decent price, and if I was gonna spend that much It would have to be a great model.

I think I would recognise that thing in the dark I did that much research on it! Ha. Its very nice but I wish auto art would make a DBS, just because I can't find one of those for a decent price, and if I was gonna spend that much It would have to be a great model.

I love mine but getting bored of it now after changing collectables. Mine was pretty cheap I think but now it is insane prices on ebay. I was suprised by its quality, a lovely glossy shine on the metal aswell. I'm guessing your talking about buying a collectable and not a real DBS :rotfl

HOLY ____T, Theres 2 on ebay for £130... Its supposedly super rare. I always just thought it was worthless :rotfl

Last edited:
I love mine but getting bored of it now after changing collectables. Mine was pretty cheap I think but now it is insane prices on ebay. I was suprised by its quality, a lovely glossy shine on the metal aswell. I'm guessing your talking about buying a collectable and not a real DBS :rotfl

HOLY ____T, Theres 2 on ebay for £130... Its supposedly super rare. I always just thought it was worthless :rotfl

Yeah, ther cheapest I could find on ebay a while back was £90. Yes, a collectable :lol though a 1:1 DBS is my grail! :lol

It's not super rare I don't think? Just the only one out there at that scale, so people price it accordingly.

Happy to say that my awesome fiance got me this for Christmas, and man, is it awesome! I was initially a bit worried because of some problems people have reported (leg issue, scuffed knuckles, broken endo arm, etc) but luckily mine was perfect. Finally got some time to play around with this today and I'm just blown away. There are just so many cool tiny details, like for instance when you ____ back the handgun, the clip falls out. The bullets are also metal btw! And the shotgun is just epic in its own right. My only nitpick is that in my opinion, the head looks a tad large but hey, if it allows such a great likeness then im fine with it!

Minichamps will release a DBS in silver metallic. No doubt this will be a better model than the ERTL.

So let me ask something of everyone that has this in hand, is everyone finding that with a bit of posing, this thing is loosening up at the joints?

As much as I love how this looks over the HT figure, it's of no value to me if the joints start giving out with little posing, a big part of collecting for me is the photography and if I can't shoot this without ruining it for display later, that takes some of the thrill out.

Waiman - I know EB have T2 in their plans for 2012, with a BD T-800 in their sights.

Any plans for a T-1000?

Also, any chance they will do T1 with this level of craftsmanship?

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me ask something of everyone that has this in hand, is everyone finding that with a bit of posing, this thing is loosening up at the joints?

As much as I love how this looks over the HT figure, it's of no value to me if the joints start giving out with little posing, a big part of collecting for me is the photography and if I can't shoot this without ruining it for display later, that takes some of the thrill out.

Well, aside from swapping out the endo and reg arm it's alright. I'd 110% buy it.

The "get down" pose is pretty hard to get because of the jacket and the weight of the shotgun.
It's tricky. You have to try multiple arm positions before getting something. I didn't touch the figure for about a month and it took me about 7-8 minutes to have that specific pose and it's not even perfect.
The joints strenght is still unchanged.

I'm not worried about poses being tricky, every body has it's own workings to figure out, even the HT T-800 could do more poses than you originally thought.

My concern is joints getting loose and beyond tightening where it hardly holds and poses.

Back