ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not worried about poses being tricky, every body has it's own workings to figure out, even the HT T-800 could do more poses than you originally thought.

My concern is joints getting loose and beyond tightening where it hardly holds and poses.

Almost all the joints are ratchet joints, so they stay where you put them, the jacket obviously hinders things slightly, but that's expected of any figure like this. I havnt done a ton of posing myself. Put him about 7 vastly different poses when i got him mixing up anything from walking, standing, a sort of crouch, arms bent, arms straight, endo arm on and off. I settled on a shotgun straight in the air sort of post. Joints are still super stiff and the ratchet joints are all still nice and...for want of a better word...ratchety.

I have stripped him neked, removed his boots and hands, forcefully bent his leg to level it out with the other...he's definately been 'played with' but as i said, all is well on the joint front. Whether that is true across all figures? Who knows

Well, the left foot on mine has become looser, you don't get a forceful click like a typical ratchet joint when you move it, why? Well maybe its because I do in fact have the leg issue, so maybe its some sort of result of more weight being on one foot than the other? Or it was loose to begin with and I can't remember? Also his right arm kind of flops down if you raise it to his side more than the left arm does, whether this is a result of him holding the shotgun mainly with this hand, who knows.

To be honest, I think it's just ratchet joints. They're a pain and always have been, for me. Some are good some are a bit weak, I've seen it on other things, those play arts figures are notorious for it aren't they? So I'm not really worried, it's just a minor thing I'll put up with, which is the case with pretty much every figure ive got, there's always 1 'thing'

I wouldn't t let it put you off, maul! He should be fine for posing for photos.

is everyone finding that with a bit of posing, this thing is loosening up at the joints?

As much as I love how this looks over the HT figure, it's of no value to me if the joints start giving out with little posing.

Yeah man, nothing worse than loose joints.

I just bought one off of EBAY from GOODSHIPPED! Hopefully I will get this by the middle of next week according to the tracking. I am so excited to pose this and see the detail. The accessories are amazing with no details spared from the pictures I have seen. Just need to find a secure place to display him. This is my first adventure into this scale. Still really a 1/6 collector, but who could pass up Arnie as the Terminator!

I just bought one off of EBAY from GOODSHIPPED! Hopefully I will get this by the middle of next week according to the tracking. I am so excited to pose this and see the detail. The accessories are amazing with no details spared from the pictures I have seen. Just need to find a secure place to display him. This is my first adventure into this scale. Still really a 1/6 collector, but who could pass up Arnie as the Terminator!

Congrats! Same seller that I bought mine from :)

just got my eb arnie. couple of probs on mine:

- head is molded into 2 separate pieces. that's ok if the seams is not too noticeable. but the seam on the left side of the head is too distracting on mine. the gap dont close well.

- the left feet cant lie flat to surface. you can click it up and down and it'd still be like arnie has one feet tilted. like a ballerina.

anyone else has similar prob? this is no biggie, honestly, but this is still annoying.

just got my eb arnie. couple of probs on mine:

- head is molded into 2 separate pieces. that's ok if the seams is not too noticeable. but the seam on the left side of the head is too distracting on mine. the gap dont close well.
That doesn't sound so cool.
- the left feet cant lie flat to surface. you can click it up and down and it'd still be like arnie has one feet tilted. like a ballerina.

anyone else has similar prob? this is no biggie, honestly, but this is still annoying.
I think a few of us has/had the uneven legs problem. This method might work on yours.
Here is OneSixthBruce advice on the fix.....

NOTE, like Drago said in Rocky 'If he dies... he dies'

We are not responsible if you break your T800!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150460445519585.374878.329989274584&type=1
I tried it but it didn't fully fix the problem for me, so I tried the above method mixed with my method below :D
I managed to get my T800 standing straighter. I'm not sure if your method worked on mine though. I was trying it, but it didn't really seem to be working as much as I'd hoped. The way I got mine to stand straighter was hold the longer leg with one hand, then pull the shorter leg downwards with the other hand, until both feet were even (or close to even). Sure the feet are even enough, but I think the pelvis is angled when this is done. I adjusted the upper half to suit the lower half afterwards. I think it's a "half fix". I imagine it would look wonky if naked. Looks alright fully clothed though.

Perhaps your method did help, but I didn't notice :dunno

I do know that I might not have undressed my figure if it wasn't for you. So thanks BR :D

Not much from all the people who have gotten it. Just random unevened legs that can be fixed with the method posted above. It's not even an uneven sized pegs. Just not fully inserted or whatever.

Besides that, this thing is gold.

Get it!!!! And show us good pictures

www.Amiami.com has a version for sale that has bare feet. :(

Somehow, I managed to get the legs even on this guy, as well as having him hold up the shotgun without the arm falling down. Don't really know how I did it, because I didn't screw anything in or take the clothes off and bends the legs or anything.

But he looks great now.

As EB is sold out, I had to go on ebay to search for HK sellers. 2 sellers replied (toy_and_game and toyzone4u) both which have a retail shop in Causeway Bay area.

Since toy_and_game have a cheaper BIN ($310) compared to toyzone's which was $370, I went to their shop first.

I sent them 3 messages, the first message, saying that they can sell it for 2350HKD ($302USD) if I pick it up. But when I reached to the shop, the guy told me that the price is $2500HKD ($322USD) and he didnt know anything bout toy_and_game :huh:cuckoo:

After showing him the ebay message that contain his initial price of $3250HKD and the address and phone he gave me. He said "now the price has changed to $2500HKD, and if you want, thats the price you'll have to pay. And I only have one, and I'm not forcing you to buy it." Which is kinda weird, since it's more expensive than the price he's asking on eBay, so I left and went to Toyzone which was on the next building.

Toyzone was selling it at $2500 as well, but after seeing the actual item, turns out they were the exclusive version that have the EB bag, extra feet and gun.:yess: I finally bought it from them instead. They were quite friendly and helpful, when I wanted to have a quick check and open the box.

Last edited:
After showing him the ebay message that contain his initial price of $3250HKD and the address and phone he gave me. He said "now the price has changed to $2500HKD, and if you want, thats the price you'll have to pay. And I only have one, and I'm not forcing you to buy it." Which is kinda weird, since it's more expensive than the price he's asking on eBay, so I left and went to Toyzone which was on the next building.

In HK, there are couple of toyshop doing business like this, not honest. That why a lot of HK collector don buy from them

In HK, there are couple of toyshop doing business like this, not honest. That why a lot of HK collector don buy from them

I guess since I explained to him that tecnically it'll be cheaper if I buy from his eBay auction at $310, and eBay + paypal fees of 15%, he has now revised the auction and he changed it to $350USD now, and he have 4 pcs in stock as opposed to "only 1 left" when I went to his shop. :slap

:horror It's around $425, & I don't think that includes shipping.

I got the exc version yesterday for $322 :banana dont think the guys at the shop knows the difference though, since on his eBay auction, the pic he put up was the silver box regular, but the one he have in his shop was the black version plus the extra gun, feet and EB bag.

I got the exc version yesterday for $322
That's a nice score :hi5:

Even though it's the only 1/4 figure I know of, that was released last year. I think it's safe to say this was the 1/4 figure of the year, for 2011 :lol

That's a nice score :hi5:

Even though it's the only 1/4 figure I know of, that was released last year. I think it's safe to say this was the 1/4 figure of the year, for 2011 :lol

Thanks man!

We'll see if HT is gonna one up this one, chances are they will, but I'm guessing it'll be tough :clap

I really like the paint job on EB's figures as of late. They look hand painted and have that art figure collectible to it, as opposed to HT's which looks machine painted and mass produced IMO.

Back