ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing to strike back from Hot Toys, they have so many licenses and are pending so many releases. Do you guys honestly think they even need to "retaliate" against this release? I don't see Hot Toys pushing more Terminator 2 stuff in the near future. Its' a done deal.

Bring on the next batch of 1:4 HD Masterpieces, Enterbay. The Dark Knight will rise against all odds!

Need to, no, but when both companies tackle a property, HT seems to like to come out on top. EB announced their full pics and details for OST Jack Sparrow and HT out of nowhere adds accessories to their Jack that EB had and they didn't yet.

But isn't the EB Jack a collaborative effort? Doesn't seem plausible to credit it entirely to them.

I suppose since both the Jack Sparrows haven't been released yet, there's always things to fine tune and listen to what customers might want before hitting their deadlines.

I really want to see Enterbay tackle more Asian entertainment oriented franchises.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgsJG8hrNVg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgsJG8hrNVg[/ame]

overall I am Happy about my figure, but still, it has some problem, the left arm I can't let it close down to the body, left wrist joint can't move, difficult to remove the head (didn't try to force it) and feet (boots) also, so I cant take off the clothes to check the body and cant use the bare feet (exclusive edition extra).

overall I am Happy about my figure, but still, it has some problem, the left arm I can't let it close down to the body, left wrist joint can't move, difficult to remove the head (didn't try to force it) and feet (boots) also, so I cant take off the clothes to check the body and cant use the bare feet (exclusive edition extra).

Just sounds like stiff joints. I remember one of the issues with Ip Man was the elbow joint wouldn't bend. I put a hair dryer over it and applied enough force I was convinced I'd break it. But nope, it gave, and from then on was fine. I'd be surprised if you couldn't get things moving nicely with a bit of heat.

I completely disagree, see it quite differently.
EB have a better and more realistic paint on every single picture,
PF looks lifeless in compare.

When it comes to Proportions EB is the clear winner too, the SS T-800 is way to thin.

Sideshow can score nowhere, there's no comparison for me.
EB is much more impressive, looks almost real on many photos.

But to each his won, like you said.

Wait! Way too thin? Are you talking about the T2 PF or THE Terminator PF from the first movie? The T2 is way too thin I agree but I am talking about the T1 PF which will be released at next year. On the paint side probably EB's will be the winner, but at the other areas I think the SS one is clearly looks better.

I am talking about this:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/mov_qtvr/300068-QTVR.mov

The propotion is better then the EB version here. But this is a statue so it is easier to make it closer to the movie.

Just sounds like stiff joints. I remember one of the issues with Ip Man was the elbow joint wouldn't bend. I put a hair dryer over it and applied enough force I was convinced I'd break it. But nope, it gave, and from then on was fine. I'd be surprised if you couldn't get things moving nicely with a bit of heat.

Thanks for the tips.

So, are you happy with it? Is it worth the £272 I would be paying?... Looks nice but hands look especially undetailed on the video

The video is a poor quality. You really cannot say much about the details because you can see almost nothing. The headsculpt is great anyway but the body and the suit still don't look right.

So, are you happy with it? Is it worth the £272 I would be paying?... Looks nice but hands look especially undetailed on the video

yes I'm happy with my figure, is it worth the money I pay (2400 hkd)? yes, but for you it depends on your expectations and what you are looking for.

if you are looking for a detailed muscular body that look like Arnold's mr. Olympia era this may not be the figure you are looking for.

head sculpt is fantastic, the clothes are great too and the boots, the guns are made of metal and you can ____ it, reload it too, endo arm is cool too also metal, the shades I dont like it (too fragile), knife and the chips I dont care at all.

hope this help you on your decision making. cheers!!

The video is a poor quality. You really cannot say much about the details because you can see almost nothing. The headsculpt is great anyway but the body and the suit still don't look right.

its different when you see the real thing.

yes I'm happy with my figure, is it worth the money I pay (2400 hkd)? yes, but for you it depends on your expectations and what you are looking for.

if you are looking for a detailed muscular body that look like Arnold's mr. Olympia era this may not be the figure you are looking for.

head sculpt is fantastic, the clothes are great too and the boots, the guns are made of metal and you can ____ it, reload it too, endo arm is cool too also metal, the shades I dont like it (too fragile), knife and the chips I dont care at all.

hope this help you on your decision making. cheers!!

I'm not sure why some people are saying the body isn't accurate. The proportions are just about perfect when compared to T2. If they wouldv'e made his body look like it did during his Mr Olympia days, that would've been inaccurate as T2 was made in 1991.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4b2zY-zgWc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4b2zY-zgWc[/ame]

Wow... I'm speechless after seeing the vid above. Now all I need is some cool-looking display base, giving this guy a very cool pose then SS T2 PF is done for IMO. *Imagine myself posting it on my display shelves*
Come on EB, shipping our normal version already!

for Enterbay, there are still alot of room for improvement. maybe next time put more attention to the body sculpt, your Bruce Lee body looks great, wouldn't mind to pay extra for a great figure. waiting for your next figure.

I'm a fan of Arnold so maybe Arnold's Conan the barbarrian?

Haha, that's what I had hoped. But they would have to really accentuate the body to bring out the character. I'd imagine if they did, there'd be more limitation to articulation.

that belt line reminds me simon cowell

zSimoncBIG1701_468x613.jpg

Wow what a horrible video. Geriatric T800. Annoys me when people don't futz a figure before showing it off. Looks plain bad there.

Back