ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who normally carries Enterbay stuff in the US? If this thing is going to retail for $400, I might as well pick one up for $400 shipped overseas.

Who normally carries Enterbay stuff in the US? If this thing is going to retail for $400, I might as well pick one up for $400 shipped overseas.

BBTS has him for $400 + shipping. Other places may have him too no doubt, but IMO it's worth a bit extra for BBTS because their customer care is awesome. If you get a dud figure direct from EB their policy is for you to pay return shipping. Not so with BBTS.

BBTS has my PO- I hope we'll get him in November.
This release is UNREAL it is so great....what a wonderful surprise from a company we had written off...

BBTS has him for $400 + shipping. Other places may have him too no doubt, but IMO it's worth a bit extra for BBTS because their customer care is awesome. If you get a dud figure direct from EB their policy is for you to pay return shipping. Not so with BBTS.

So BBTS pays to ship back if damaged ?

lol.... Dont worry hot toys will strike back hard but atm we all loving enterbay for this release.

Nothing to strike back from Hot Toys, they have so many licenses and are pending so many releases. Do you guys honestly think they even need to "retaliate" against this release? I don't see Hot Toys pushing more Terminator 2 stuff in the near future. Its' a done deal.

Bring on the next batch of 1:4 HD Masterpieces, Enterbay. The Dark Knight will rise against all odds!

So BBTS pays to ship back if damaged ?

Yes!!!:yess: From their policy page:

"Defective items: If you receive an item that has a manufacturer's defect we are happy to ship a replacement. Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. BBTs will cover all shipping fees to and from our warehouse on defective items. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same item."

with what, the Avengers figures? pass

What? This list isn't big enough compared to Enterbay's ... line up?? What's known of Enterbay's upcoming lineup is just The Dark Knight (which a lot of people have from HTs and probably won't turn unless this looks really good). LA Lakers' Kobe Bryant and a Rambo figure. Who knows? Maybe they will make me happy and push out 1/6 Michael Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman. Or maybe some Chinese movies I like.

Hot Toys has all this stuff already announced and is already rolling out....

Superman
Batman Begins Exclusive
Captain America
The Dark Knight: Joker 2.0
Tron Legacy: Sam Flynn & Lightcycle
Suckerpunch: Babydoll
Suckerpunch: Amber
Space Pirates x2
City Hunters x2
1989 Batman
1989 Joker
1989 Batmobile
Avengers: Thor 2.0? Iron Man 9.0? Hawkeye? Black Widow 2.0? Hulk? Loki?
The Amazing Spiderman
Spiderman 3 Black Spiderman
Resident Evil Ada Wong
Pirates of the Carribean
Indiana Jones
Iron Man Mk I reissue
Iron Man Warmachine x Milk
Iron Man Iron Monger
Iron Man Tony Stark's Hall of Armor
Iron Man Mk II Unleashed
Iron Man Mk IV & Gantry
Iron Man Mk V
Predators Noland

Yes!!!:yess: From their policy page:

"Defective items: If you receive an item that has a manufacturer's defect we are happy to ship a replacement. Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. BBTs will cover all shipping fees to and from our warehouse on defective items. Defective items may only be exchanged for the same item."

Yeah BBTS is simply solid!

In 20 years people will still remember T2,

Ironman? Huh? Tony who? :huh:

Last edited:
True, but when a figure looks really great ,why not.
The figure isnt flawless , like any other figure or statue on the market, But this is the best and most impressive representation of the Terminator.

Its better to spending 400$ for the EB, than 300$ for the SS PF.

I don't think you can judge the The Terminator PF. It is not even out yet so. Sculpting wise they are basically at the same quality (The PF is a little better IMO), but the body and the suit looks better on the PF. Also each his own. I prefer statues over figures especially at 1/4. Mind you the SS PF's body proportion and cloth are more accurate than EB's as I said. At the head...the paintjob on the head will decide which will look better overall at this area and we all know that SS had problem with the paint many times .

If it ended up the same as the endo-arm on this figure? Meh. Chrome is a must. I have enough flat silver and fake-chrome endos.

Yeah I agree with you! I will care about the endo if they will make it to a chrome endo.

Last edited:
I don't think you can judge the The Terminator PF. It is not even out yet so. Sculpting wise they are basically at the same quality (The PF is a little better IMO), but the body and the suit looks better on the PF. Also each his own. I prefer statues over figures especially at 1/4. Mind you the SS PF's body proportion and cloth are more accurate than EB's as I said. At the head...the paintjob on the head will decide which will look better overall at this area and we all know that SS had problem with the paint many times .

Yeah I agree with you! I will care about the endo if they will make it to a chrome endo.

I completely disagree, see it quite differently.
EB have a better and more realistic paint on every single picture,
PF looks lifeless in compare.

When it comes to Proportions EB is the clear winner too, the SS T-800 is way to thin.

Sideshow can score nowhere, there's no comparison for me.
EB is much more impressive, looks almost real on many photos.

But to each his won, like you said.

Last edited:
I completely disagree, see it quite differently.
The EB looks much better overall, no comparative.
But to each his won, like you said.

I can't decide.
Both have their pros and cons.

What? This list isn't big enough compared to Enterbay's ... line up?? What's known of Enterbay's upcoming lineup is just The Dark Knight (which a lot of people have from HTs and probably won't turn unless this looks really good). LA Lakers' Kobe Bryant and a Rambo figure. Who knows? Maybe they will make me happy and push out 1/6 Michael Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman. Or maybe some Chinese movies I like.

Hot Toys has all this stuff already announced and is already rolling out....

Superman
Batman Begins Exclusive
Captain America
The Dark Knight: Joker 2.0
Tron Legacy: Sam Flynn & Lightcycle
Suckerpunch: Babydoll
Suckerpunch: Amber
Space Pirates x2
City Hunters x2
1989 Batman
1989 Joker
1989 Batmobile
Avengers: Thor 2.0? Iron Man 9.0? Hawkeye? Black Widow 2.0? Hulk? Loki?
The Amazing Spiderman
Spiderman 3 Black Spiderman
Resident Evil Ada Wong
Pirates of the Carribean
Indiana Jones
Iron Man Mk I reissue
Iron Man Warmachine x Milk
Iron Man Iron Monger
Iron Man Tony Stark's Hall of Armor
Iron Man Mk II Unleashed
Iron Man Mk IV & Gantry
Iron Man Mk V
Predators Noland

Thats not even a complete list. I dont see the Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson on there

Thats not even a complete list. I dont see the Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson on there
I put up the stuff I knew of. The point is, that is a very big list compared to the other things Enterbay has planned and announced.

Back