ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like a big hot toys figure and is this 400 bucks?

To me it looks like HT T-800 2.0 in 1/4 scale and yes it's 400$. Some retailer has it for 390$ though.
IMO This T-800 should be a statue. His leg should be fixed. I'm worried about leg joint a little for most 1/4 figure are heavy. I fear that one day all those joints will became loose and I need to glue'd it...

Actually it's $325 for the figure, but $400 shipped from Enterbay :D

I POed this from my retailer and it's 400$ too. I personally blame its articulated body for the price. If it's SS and is a PF statue, it should be around 325$. :gah: But EB offered us genuine Italian sheep skin, wood and metal materials so it's OK.

Yeah but the real leather is really nessesarry? It really doesn't matter on a figure or a statue. Both of them will last just as long. Okay it doesn't hurt of course but you know what I mean. But the metal stuffs are great and nice so I can understand the price. It is reallly a 325 dollar figure so because of the quality of the items...it is reasonable...however the figure for 400 is too much and way too overpriced. I saw that at many seller without the shipping cost.

At least EB should give us certificate number card. It's 400$ figure but is it limited? SS PF has lower price but we know the exact number that being produced.
I know EB's items are always limited in number but it doesn't hurt for just a piece of paper or written number under the plate.

At least EB should give us certificate number card. It's 400$ figure but is it limited? SS PF has lower price but we know the exact number that being produced.
I know EB's items are always limited in number but it doesn't hurt for just a piece of paper or written number under the plate.

This reminds me of a line from the movie Tommy Boy.

But why do they put a guarantee on the box?

Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ____. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

To me, this is just a little more expensive than the Hot Toys T2, cuz they are shooting for at least $300ish used; new ones $350+ easy. Might as well pick this one up since it's bigger with more genuine stuff.

Anyhoo, can't wait until this gets here! I thought this would reach me before Batman does, but just got email earlier from SS that they are going to be shipping out the middle of next week after processing orders. I'm stoked! And very broke soon!

This looks fantastic!!But im content with my Hot Toys version.When Batman s released though I wo nt be able to resist.

Wow.....look amazing !
https://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i340/tdcc2ysk/T2/SAM_0894.jpg[/IMG

new photo from toysdaily
[url]https://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-167361-1-1.html[/url]

Back