ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
681f7b7ejw1dlnm0m9mcxj.jpg

head sculpt ... definitely T2 Arnold ... I like

Very very impressed

Hope this marks the rise of enterbay to greatness after the problems of recent times

Lets hope so. I've had high expectations of the company in the past, only to be let down on delayed releases or eventually quality compared to the prototype.

Well we have known this T-800 has been coming for months, i'm curious what their headsculpt will look like.

I can understand parted out 1/6 figures... but what's the point of parting out 1/4 figures right now? Maybe in a year or two once more 1/4 figures are available and inter-compatible, but now? :dunno

^That's some odd bending of the endo arm....

Yeah. Metal components? WTF.

I can understand parted out 1/6 figures... but what's the point of parting out 1/4 figures right now? Maybe in a year or two once more 1/4 figures are available and inter-compatible, but now? :dunno

My thoughts exactly. At first I thought 'hmmm might be cool to have a spare head'. But then I realised - to use with what?

Not sure, may be someone who wants to do DB custom work that needs extra head or body....

Does this have a chance of going up on value much? I dont know anything about Enterbay or prior release values. I see how hot toys figure tend to increase.

But they could also make a large print run/poor quality so it could be a money pit as well.

Take the body, head and hands, buy some 1:4 camo pants and boots then muddy up the body and make him fight Neca's 20" Pred!

Does this have a chance of going up on value much? I dont know anything about Enterbay or prior release values. I see how hot toys figure tend to increase.

But they could also make a large print run/poor quality so it could be a money pit as well.

This is the final product.not a prototype.
dsc03101xo.jpg
MASSPRODUCTIONHEAD.jpg

I was wondering too,if this figure value would go up in a few months,not that I can buy multiples @ 400 a pop.

Back