ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets keep the pictures going!

$%28KGrHqR,%21hwE6GpEg10BBOhu8qiG%28g%7E%7E60_3.JPG

I wish someone would post some decent pictures!

:rotfl If you read the red packaging thats around Arnold it says; Mission objective: " To protect John Connor from being killed in his childhood by skynet" LMAO thats so cheesy:lol

I think i will have the money in Paypal to buy this from Hong Kong any day now, Unless the winning bidder for my broken Cigar hand "Dutch" decides he can't pay like the last one.

ht has been cheesy with their english text quite a few times. i think some of the phrasing with the joker dx was like that too. they should just stay simple and dont use english too much. in this case, it would be just better to say: "mission objective: to protect john connor." simpler. better.

"mission objective: to throw Hell's angels through windows and steal their jackets.."

Last edited:
ht has been cheesy with their english text quite a few times. i think some of the phrasing with the joker dx was like that too. they should just stay simple and dont use english too much. in this case, it would be just better to say: "mission objective: to protect john connor." simpler. better.

:exactly: Sometimes simpler is better, and this is one of those times lol.

Want! :( I think for those that preordered, we should be getting these closer toward the end of the month. Such a long wait!

I can't wait to get this figure!Between this,Batman/Bruce Wayne,Captain America,and CR Superman it's gonna be an AWESOME end of the year for me!^_^

HK's special extra gun and bare feet(?) have me tempted to grab one now...price for figure the same but expensive shipping...but it is an exclusive!
I hate this hobby...

Back