ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, this is like the start of something new, cant wait for their batman and br joker!

I can understand parted out 1/6 figures... but what's the point of parting out 1/4 figures right now? Maybe in a year or two once more 1/4 figures are available and inter-compatible, but now? :dunno

Weird. Though sometimes figures are parted out, due to damage to other specific parts. That way the vendor doesn't have to eat the cost on the whole figure.

I was wondering too,if this figure value would go up in a few months,not that I can buy multiples @ 400 a pop.
More than likely this figure will go up in price because it's a limited edition figure.Unlike Hot Toys limited figures,Enterbay actually does limit there figures to an exact number,which i think Enterbay has it at 5000 Worldwide.Expect to see the price on this figure reach the $500-$600 range by the beginning of the coming year.I think so anyway!:wink1:

The photo on the last page with the T-800 next to the other body that is 1/4 scale as well that has no head that has the police badge on his shirt is EB saying that they are doing a 1/4 Scale T-1000 too??? I guess thats good news for the people the dig the T-800...

DAMN thats one long ass sentence! :horror

You're only saying that because you are jealous that you cannot come up with any sentence as long or poses that many questions at once but only one about the upcoming eb terminator that we don't know if a 1/4 t1000 is to follow and are just generally a meanie.

Lets keep the pictures going!

$%28KGrHqR,%21hwE6GpEg10BBOhu8qiG%28g%7E%7E60_3.JPG

I wish someone would post some decent pictures!

Back