ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw pics- VERY impressive!!! At $280 it is a BARGAIN!!!!!!
Release date? PO?

Hey just had a thought, not sure if this has been discussed yet.. But I think I remember seeing a 1:4 fatboy when I was searching for a 1:6 one.. Any idea if there's indeed a fatboy that will go with this EB 1:4 T-800? :)

A 1:4 Arnold on Fatboy would look freaken insane :thud:

edit: OK I just answered my own question, check this out!

https://cgi.ebay.com.sg/H-D-FLSTF-FatBoy-DeAgostini-1-4-scale-Vol-4-/300541390580

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgwQfk-c26E"]Fat Boy Harley Davidson scala 1:4... - YouTube[/ame]

not sure if it's the exact model, but definitely needs a repaint..

-

Last edited:
Yes, there is one. The maker is Planeta Agostini but I don't know where to get one, though.

Pics from bbicn
012112ttqnfltmptpclhq5.jpg

012114ooo8cozgmwgmwcum.jpg

0121170akbyyyqa1k679st.jpg

source link:
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=124874&extra=page=1

Great likeness! But someone....put....the ___king...sunglasses..on him PLEASE!!!!

^This.

Maybe the guy who took those pics can go back and ask the salesman to put his shades on. Easy?

^^ I'm so tempted by this, it looks so good. I hope there Rambo turns out this good. They'll look awesome together, that's if Rambo is 1/4 anyway. The two big Dogs of Hollywood

Of all the things on pre order and what not, this is easily the one I'm looking forward to most. It looks awesome and I'm eager to get a collectable in a larger scale!! especially from my favourite film!!

Of all the things on pre order and what not, this is easily the one I'm looking forward to most. It looks awesome and I'm eager to get a collectable in a larger scale!! especially from my favourite film!!

Same here! Will be my first Enterbay product...I think they might establish themselves in the 1/4 scale as HT pretty much has a lock on 1/6.

Official pics hopefully next month, maybe then we'll finally get to see what he looks like with the sunglasses on and different poses too.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I notice with the accessories at this latest show is what looks like the cap to the CPU chamber in his head, odd since there doesn't seem any way to remove that part of his hair on the figure, but still a fun detail. A grey t-shirt alternate would be better though.

I still can't believe this is $280 and Enterbay's 1/6 Sparrow is over $300??? HUH? Just for talking feature and Disney license?

I still can't believe this is $280 and Enterbay's 1/6 Sparrow is over $300??? HUH? Just for talking feature and Disney license?

It's also a more elaborate piece and it's under the Medicom-Enterbay Unison, not just EB, so there's probably a higher price to that. Even the Unison Luke is like $300 and VERY basic.

This T-800 isn't an overly complex piece, it's mainly just big.

That looks amazing. Looks like a Hot Toys figure but at 1:4. So what height is that, 22 - 24 inches?

012112ttqnfltmptpclhq5.jpg

It's also a more elaborate piece and it's under the Medicom-Enterbay Unison, not just EB, so there's probably a higher price to that. Even the Unison Luke is like $300 and VERY basic.

This T-800 isn't an overly complex piece, it's mainly just big.

You sure about that?.

Back