ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can it be out in October when the preorder is not even out yet?
They need many months to gauge interest, but October to Enterbay is probably October next year, 2012.

They need many months to gauge interest, but October to Enterbay is probably October next year, 2012.

This is Enterbay. It's gotta be October of 2013.

So what are the latest bets/rumours on price of this thing? I am tempted to buy it, but never purchased Enterbay before.

From what I can tell from the consensus around here, they're not as good quality as Hot Toys? And the prices are higher, right?

From what I've heard the first batch that was available for pre-order at the Hong Kong ACG thing is due late September which probably means early to mid October.
I think oversea pre-order price will be close to G.O.D. Bruce Lee which is around $350.

so did CSC but they haven't gotten any EB products since then to my knowledge. Maybe the IP man figure.

They got the UU figures b/c those are manufactured by Medicom (at least the Jack sparrow is) in which SS carries medi figures therefore they sell the UU figures as well as other US retailers

It just doesn't make sense for retailers like CSC and AE to get this if they didn't get the GOD and leon figures. of course we'll know when it finally goes up for PO, but I'm pretty sure beside the EB official store, bbts will more than likely be the only other place to order

The UU figures are actually a collaboration of Enterbay and Medicom. EB handles the head sculpts and hand sculpts while Med provides the body base. But Medicom distributes the UU series.

Im hoping for a late October arival just before my b'day early Nov :pray:

From what I've heard the first batch that was available for pre-order at the Hong Kong ACG thing is due late September which probably means early to mid October.
I think oversea pre-order price will be close to G.O.D. Bruce Lee which is around $350.

October seems too good to be true. And $350? I thought the price was closer to $280?

The UU figures are actually a collaboration of Enterbay and Medicom. EB handles the head sculpts and hand sculpts while Med provides the body base. But Medicom distributes the UU series.

Yes I know it's a collaboration between EB & Medicom. If you read one of my previous posts, you would see that I said that already.

Medicom also handles the clothes. And yes Medi distributes thwhitewash was the main point of my argument as to why the UU figures are at the typical US retailers. I'm not so sure about EB sculpting the hands b/c when I asked EB about the UU jack Sparrow, they told me that they only sculpted the head and that Medi was in charge of the rest of the figure and to ask any questions regarding the UU Jack Sparrow to Medicom, so therefore, it shows that EB has a smaller part in this UU collaboration than Medicom

Last edited:

Didn't the Leon Professional figure only go up for PO like a month or 2 ago and is now being shipped?

As for months of gauging interest, the teaser for the T-800 was shown around January if I'm not mistaken so Jan to Oct is quite some time. Then we got the early shots ofthe large forehead one in what may or June? Still about 4-5 months before October.

I hope I'm not coming off as rude when explaining it either though :)

I'd be happy as hell if places like CSC and AE got these. I've never order from BBTS myself, but I've heard good things about it. Even Enterbay recommended BBTS on their FB page from a post I read.

At the same time though, I don't want to get my hopes up thinking some US retailers will be getting this when, in the back of my mind, I know there's a very slim chance that that will happen.

All in all, I don't know for sure, just basing my assumption off of clues and trends. I'd be more than happy if I was wrong

No you are not rude- I simply wasn't in the know!
:slap

Thanks and I still hope AE may get it but will go through BBTS. :wave

I doubt shipping is going to cost 70 dollars.
International shipping via regular services usually costs about 35-60$ for 1/6 figure (depending on size & weight of the box) so 70$ for this one is easily possible.

Hey besides BBTS you can go to Toys2 and also Viking Playground.They all sell ENTERBAY products and are official.^_^

International shipping via regular services usually costs about 35-60$ for 1/6 figure (depending on size & weight of the box) so 70$ for this one is easily possible.

True. But he said the pre-order price was $350, I dont think he was adding in the shipping cost.

True. But he said the pre-order price was $350, I dont think he was adding in the shipping cost.

well, if this ____ it 350, count me out for sure. I will wait for a battle damaged version. There's no good reason for this to cost that much.

well, if this ____ it 350, count me out for sure. I will wait for a battle damaged version. There's no good reason for this to cost that much.

Yeah im kinda feeling the same way. Plus in terms of accessories and outfit its pretty much the same as the HT version, just 1/4 scale.

Yeah im kinda feeling the same way. Plus in terms of accessories and outfit its pretty much the same as the HT version, just 1/4 scale.

very true. For me, the main thing that makes this a buy is the sculpt. But since I already own the HT version, and seeing the possible $350 price tag, I'm most likely going to be out too. Just going to enjoy ppls pics.

very true. For me, the main thing that makes this a buy is the sculpt. But since I already own the HT version, and seeing the possible $350 price tag, I'm most likely going to be out too. Just going to enjoy ppls pics.

I enjoy that too, I vicariously enjoy other's purchases :lol

Back