ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would they need Medicom for?, i understand why they needed them for POTC and Star Wars but..err not this.

What would they need Medicom for?, i understand why they needed them for POTC and Star Wars but..err not this.

No he is referring to POTC. Someone above made a comment about this piece (1/4 T2) costing $280 and Sparrow 1/6 costing $300. Maulfan then replied to that saying Sparrow is under the Medicom-EB parternship.

320104_10150297373377557_52274677556_7754097_6681009_n.jpg

Size does matters.

Box size does not matter :lecture:lol

I'm through with POing EB products just based solely on the proto pics. Although this one is pretty tempting :gah:

I think the black box has an elegance to it similar to the HT Sweeney Todd box. Pretty bare in terms of graphics but still reslly nice

While i appreciate nice box art, as the prices on these things go up, i care less and less and just hope the pieces inside arrive unbroken and well made.

i tihnk bbts is the only other place to go to pre-order this thing. Tey seem to be the only other places distributing EB products. anyone know somewhere else?

so did CSC but they haven't gotten any EB products since then to my knowledge. Maybe the IP man figure.

They got the UU figures b/c those are manufactured by Medicom (at least the Jack sparrow is) in which SS carries medi figures therefore they sell the UU figures as well as other US retailers

It just doesn't make sense for retailers like CSC and AE to get this if they didn't get the GOD and leon figures. of course we'll know when it finally goes up for PO, but I'm pretty sure beside the EB official store, bbts will more than likely be the only other place to order

AE has the Enterbay Jack Sparrow for PO for awhile...they'll get this I'm sure

AE has the Enterbay Jack Sparrow for PO for awhile...they'll get this I'm sure

That Jack Sparrow is not an Enterbay figure. It's an Ultimate Unison figure (Medicom & Enterbay). Enterbay only did the headsculpt on that Jack Sparrow. Medicom did the rest. It's even on the newest RAH body. Even on the flyer it's says something like "produced and manufactured by Medicom Toy." And since SS distributes for Medicom, thats why they distribute the UU Jack Sparrow. And since places like CSC and AE get their supply from SS they have the UU Jack on PO as well.

That Jack Sparrow is not an Enterbay figure. It's an Ultimate Unison figure (Medicom & Enterbay). Enterbay only did the headsculpt on that Jack Sparrow. Medicom did the rest. It's even on the newest RAH body. Even on the flyer it's says something like "produced and manufactured by Medicom Toy." And since SS distributes for Medicom, thats why they distribute the UU Jack Sparrow. And since places like CSC and AE get their supply from SS they have the UU Jack on PO as well.

I see what you're saying...hope I find a US etailer that will have it for PO- BBTS I guess

I see what you're saying...hope I find a US etailer that will have it for PO- BBTS I guess

I hope I'm not coming off as rude when explaining it either though :)

I'd be happy as hell if places like CSC and AE got these. I've never order from BBTS myself, but I've heard good things about it. Even Enterbay recommended BBTS on their FB page from a post I read.

At the same time though, I don't want to get my hopes up thinking some US retailers will be getting this when, in the back of my mind, I know there's a very slim chance that that will happen.

All in all, I don't know for sure, just basing my assumption off of clues and trends. I'd be more than happy if I was wrong

Back