ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not really regretting on not getting this guy..I'll wait for the BD version :) or just the endo if they are really making it ..

Fixed the leg issue today and checked the torso BTW. Thank god, nothing to report.

Sorry to hear that. :(

I can never decide on a pose so I decided on nothing:

2012-04-01152652.jpg

Well that's definitely not good.

Good lord are you serious? :gah:

I've posed my T-800 once and will never touch him ever again :lecture

I'm too scared to find cracked rubber or have a joint broken :(

Better not be...this will probably cause mass hysteria among the collectors who own this piece.

Oil on the abs!

This is pretty sucky news. I better check mine as soon as he arrives.

Just saw mine topless the other day, he's fine. I've had mine since December aswell.

Fixed the leg issue today and checked the torso BTW. Thank god, nothing to report.

Sorry to hear that. :(

ron-burgundy-20100901113857334.jpg

April 1st joke?

ron-burgundy-scotch-1ff8a.jpg

For anyone interested I am selling an extra one I purchased. Still sealed. Read my sales thread. Going to bed. I'll reply to any PMs after I get back from Army PT which should be in about 5 hours and 20 minutes!!!

:horror Gotta Go!!

Whats a 5head? I may or may not agree depending on your answer.

edit - OK at a guess its probably something like a squarehead on top?

Considering picking this up, is there any places still selling this for close to its retail price?

I did a lot of digging before I lucked out on ebay, and it seems they're pretty much dried up, unfortunately.

I was going to buy it off ebay a few days ago, someone had it for $425 shipped, but someone beat me to it.:gah:

Back