ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's bizarre but it seems like EB is serious about just giving us what we want. Sure they've only released one 1/4 figure thus far but still. IF they come through most of the titles are pieces i'd buy.

Not "i'd buy that" and then blow off come release time. I mean i'd buy it/them indefinitely.

I dont think the endo would require that much work. Aside from the head (which the skull would arguably be the most difficult and time consuming to sculpt). There are already hundreds of stock photos, and with the license I'm sure they could just use digital scans to create molds for the whole skeleton.

It's bizarre but it seems like EB is serious about just giving us what we want. Sure they've only released one 1/4 figure thus far but still. IF they come through most of the titles are pieces i'd buy.

Not "i'd buy that" and then blow off come release time. I mean i'd buy it/them indefinitely.

For now, Rambo 3 is the only definite for me, Rocky will depend on which movie, and BD T2 is the only other Terminator I'd get. Can't think of anything else I really like enough that I'd get at 1/4 scale. I suppose Jack Sparrow if it was to the level of the HT DX figure, but that's a high bar to clear.

How come you never got into Robocop Maulfan? For a lot of people if they like Terminator chances are they also like Robocop

It's alright, I finally saw it a few months ago, but didn't do anything special for me, though I feel like the die hard fans probably see it at a younger age and grow attached, but it doesn't have the same impact if you're older when you first see it.

It's alright, I finally saw it a few months ago, but didn't do anything special for me, though I feel like the die hard fans probably see it at a younger age and grow attached, but it doesn't have the same impact if you're older when you first see it.

Likely true though I'm surprised it took you so long to see it, that you didn't even accidentally see it at some point when you were younger. Its not quite as impactful as Terminator (possibly due to there being only one good film) but y'know, cool robots and stuff was enough of a hook as a child. Always wanted toys from it as I did Terminator and now its all happening.

Yeah T1 and Robocop are pretty high up there for me. T2 as well of course. Are they all extra special because I saw them when I was younger? Yeah I think so.

Stupid scammers. My finance info got compromised, so I'm not able to place an order until tomorrow for this figure. Unfortunately, it looks like CSC is sold out now. The search continues.

If they do release a Endo il be all over it!
Price will be a concern if its a full metal figure.
I hope they do a mix also so they can sell it for around $500 and no more!

Well, I was able to secure one for $415 shipped, and he's en route. I'm looking forward to seeing him in person.

wow, surprised to see this is sold out almost everywhere now. It's a shame we prolly won't see any new Term stuff from EB for prolly 2 years at minimum with the way they do things.

Ahh. Bad news. I was messing about with mine earlier and thought it would be a good idea to tighten the screw on his arm joint as it was the 1 "fix" I never did, so I pulled his top up and i'm sorry to say it but all the rubber on his torso was cracked :( devastated. My grail figure is ruined :( I suggest looking at yours!

Ahh. Bad news. I was messing about with mine earlier and thought it would be a good idea to tighten the screw on his arm joint as it was the 1 "fix" I never did, so I pulled his top up and i'm sorry to say it but all the rubber on his torso was cracked :( devastated. My grail figure is ruined :( I suggest looking at yours!

Good lord are you serious? :gah:

I've posed my T-800 once and will never touch him ever again :lecture

I'm too scared to find cracked rubber or have a joint broken :(

April 1st joke?

Back