ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though it's the only 1/4 figure I know of, that was released last year. I think it's safe to say this was the 1/4 figure of the year, for 2011 :lol
Don't forget the Neca Predators. Not in the same league but still nice for the price.

Soo, Hydeous, would you be willing to pick up a set or two and ship out for some fellow freaks here? :)

Soo, Hydeous, would you be willing to pick up a set or two and ship out for some fellow freaks here? :)

It was the only 1 left at toyzone, and it was a consignment item. And I'm leaving HK today :panic:

I'd recommend PO from the EB online shop. It might be a while, but at least you know that you are covered and taken care of when ordering with them. The HK EB retail shop has already sold out on these and wont be taking order anymore.

crap, i purchased from goodshipped on ebay a couple of days back and made payment , now he refunds it and says he sold the last one and out of stock, will get new stock next month, probably at much higher cost,
:tap

crap, i purchased from goodshipped on ebay a couple of days back and made payment , now he refunds it and says he sold the last one and out of stock, will get new stock next month, probably at much higher cost,
:tap

why dont you get it from Enterbay?

edit: never mind just saw it was sold out.

A shout out for Onesixbruce... the lever on my shotgun broke off, so Waiman replaced it with his own, unused one, and will sort out the replacement for himself with Enterbay... great customer service!

So here he is :)

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

Last edited:
can anyone recommend a good seller other than goodshipped.. who packs well and is a good listener too..i dont think it will be wise for me to wait for goodshipped to come in stcok, prices will hit the roof by then, really sucks that after paying for an item he cancelled it in 24 hours, ..was looking forward to it so much

can anyone recommend a good seller other than goodshipped.. who packs well and is a good listener too..i dont think it will be wise for me to wait for goodshipped to come in stcok, prices will hit the roof by then, really sucks that after paying for an item he cancelled it in 24 hours, ..was looking forward to it so much

BBTS is really good at packaging in myexperience and they just got him in stock a day or two ago. I've only contacted their customer service once by email but they responded rather quickly and helped me settle everything so from that I'd say they're a "good listener"

Or are you looking for another eBay seller?

Liju, get it direct from Enterbay, they are closer like HK, they too undervalue and currently they are not cheaping out on packing the box well. Also buying from them means they will sort out any QC isue you get fast, also you can request them to check the figure before sending

Only deal is that your figure may not ship immideately as they send out orders prioritywise as per first booked/paid first served policy

BBTS is really good at packaging in myexperience and they just got him in stock a day or two ago. I've only contacted their customer service once by email but they responded rather quickly and helped me settle everything so from that I'd say they're a "good listener"

Or are you looking for another eBay seller?

its just that i like my figures boxes in mint, specially hot toys , ..enterbay too, not to concerned about boxes of other stuff like sideshow statues or neca products.. the problem i never had problem with hot toys being shipped from US , always reached me in fine condition mostly from CSC in US, i tried buying 3 hot toys from Singapore and Malaysia, and several other smaller fig from japan HK, almost everytime the boxes were opened crushed and ruined ,it didnt matter for most of the time but was disappointed when it happened both times i ordered hot toys from Singapore, the first was iron man mark 4 , which box was opened and damaged, i bought a second off ebay from US without any problem, more recently i dished out nearly 700$ for 2 hot toys appleseed figures in mint condition, and after all the instructions and pleading to pack it well, it still reached me completely ruined , cant describe how devastated i was,
the thing is this happens only when im getting items shipped from asian countries! so i probably would like a seller who can double box it well enough and understand my problem, cant spend another 450$ to get a ruined box
pic below , the top box contained the appleseed fig from singapore while other came from US , (csc and sideshow)
withotherbox.jpg

closeup
crushed2.jpg

crushed1.jpg

how would u feel when u pay big dollars to get something in mint and it arrives like this
plasticcover.jpg

crushed.jpg

Its not sold out on enterbay.com site, as its for international. The ones that are sold out are from Enterbay's retail shop, for HKers.
Nope. I went & checked EB's site. Sold out.

Liju, get it direct from Enterbay, they are closer like HK, they too undervalue and currently they are not cheaping out on packing the box well. Also buying from them means they will sort out any QC isue you get fast, also you can request them to check the figure before sending

Only deal is that your figure may not ship immideately as they send out orders prioritywise as per first booked/paid first served policy
Buuuuuuuuuut, if you do have an issue with your figure, I think you will have to pay to ship the figure back for replacement.

I think yesterday (or some day this week) on EB's site, it said something like, pre order for Feb release. Don't know what happened. Maybe they filled all the pre order spots :dunno

Back