ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine they'll throw the mini, grey shirt, 1 set of gloves hands and a full set of grenades with a clean launcher as enhancing items for the original since there is so little to include for just a full BD T-800. I am curious to see if EB gets the grenade scale right, as good as HT's figures look it's still off.

In addition to the pistol and a-dev's pole, I presume. ;)

Well it releases a month from tomorrow. Cutting it kinda close aren't they?

Yeah...They usually play it that way.
I think they are already producing this figure (or they are about to ?).
Clothes are really my main concern. It would suck to have a superb headscuplt over lame damaged clothes and body.

Yeah...They usually play it that way.
I think they are already producing this figure (or they are about to ?).
Clothes are really my main concern. It would suck to have a superb headscuplt over lame damaged clothes and body.

Yeah exactly. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

i dont think the mini gun as a expansion kit for first release.first fig was for all to do with first half of the movie. this i think they are going for sec half and end of the movie scenes, so most likely be slight damage cyberdyn to full damage end. so this fig prob comes with pop off arm an maybe same for jacket lol... so i guessing cyberdyn gear and if lucky maybe smoke bomb gun and the a-dev pole lol

So now if come with a damn mini gun !

It looks like this will be my first foray into 1/4, and the first Enterbay figure I buy.

show us the body grrrrr mini gun and Robo gun lol now some body pics :D

61415_526202697392563_353168318_n.jpg

Semi-production piece, assembly in progress~ my explanation is not necessary, you guys should know it is for the judgment day~ these masterpiece of craftmanship is completely full Metal and wood, including the replicas bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back