ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol

Interest is the wrong word. It's Terminator so I'm sure I will like it. It's just the scale does nothing for me. I was pretty close to just breaking down and buying the EB BB figure but then I saw it in person and it put a nail in the 1/4 coffin for good.

I wish they'd show the figure, since its supposed to be out next month. If its not finished yet its hardly any wonder they end up with QC issues.

I wish they'd show the figure, since its supposed to be out next month. If its not finished yet its hardly any wonder they end up with QC issues.

This is going much like Rambo 3, a head shot, the numerous weapon shots, we're probably close to a full reveal.

If it's not 1/6 easy pass....I am not about to start collecting 1/4 figures....sheesh 1/6 figures prices are already insane....imagine 1/4....glad I have no interest in the slightest...give me the Hot Toys version....I doubt Hot Toys have the license for the Chronicles of Sara Connor, if I was Enter-bay I would do a 1/6 version of the show...I know the TV show did not do well, but I have a hunch these would sell....

Methinks there will. Semi bd and full bd heads.

This won't happen, but what if they included a clean headsculpt too, to re-enact the shoot-out scene. :thud:

It comes with the mini-gun, so you never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back