ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have put on my bib every time I visit this thread, drooling like crazy with the new images.

REVEAL THE FULL FIGURE ENTERBAY!!!!

ben-stiller.gif

So this is going to include the cyberdyne gear too?

That's not clear yet. The minigun and other essentials for those scenes may just be part of an extra accessory pack...or they might be Enterbay exclusives (much better than a pair of socks and a mask, IMO) for the figure...or...

So this is going to include the cyberdyne gear too?

That's not clear yet. The minigun and other essentials for those scenes may just be part of an extra accessory pack...or they might be Enterbay exclusives (much better than a pair of socks and a mask, IMO) for the figure...or...

The mini gun is far too complex for a limited run exclusive, it'll be part of te regular set, now whether they add a full set of M79 grenades, a gray shirt and a set of clean gloved hands to swap onto the first T-800 remains to be seen.

The mini gun is far too complex for a limited run exclusive, it'll be part of te regular set, now whether they add a full set of M79 grenades, a gray shirt and a set of clean gloved hands to swap onto the first T-800 remains to be seen.

mini gun, grenade launcher, battle damage,possibly 2 sculpts, maybe real leather again, cant wait for this:thud:

noob question: who sculpted this figure is it scuderia or YJ Park.
anyway, both are awesome sculptors, but recent scuderia's work on Rambo, Batman and joker please me. they're really great

Not having a T-2 PF anymore, I'm looking forward to getting this one, although it will be close to $450.....

Here is the photo again to remind everyone how good this will be..

enterbay-t-800-battle-damaged-headsculpt.jpg

230-533x800.jpg

Man, this figure is going to have so many great accessories. That 1/4 minigun is going to have crazy shelf presence! All this will come with a price though. I'm pacing myself for a $500 dollar price tag... anything lower would be welcomed with open arms though.

The head looks great but i dont like how the endo eye doesnt have red plastic so when the figures light isnt turned on the eye looks weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back