ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'd agree with Butters here, they do need all the money they can get. They're trendy on the boards at the moment but they still have some way to go before being a real match for HT.

I jus don't get why they have to match to HT? I like the way they're doing things. I personally would hate for them to be like HT. I think EB brings a good amount of diversity in this hobby while keeping up a high standard. Medicom brings diversity buy they fall way short in terms of high standards since they still use plastic as a substitute for leather and other fabrics. I think EB brings a nice balance

I see EB going for something like the Matrix. Let HT deal with what's hot and out now (Marvel Licenses and whatever else is trendy at the moment) and EB go for the classic stuff.

Assuming the portrait in the early tease is what is produced, they did it again 2/2 with T2 Arnie.

The Rambo sculpt?

Shame about the Rambo sculpt. I have mixed feelings...on the one hand, I've just saved £300...on the other, it's destroyed Enterbay's track record of near-perfect sculpts.

Well for me the price is a huge factor. We're not talking about a $200 figure here, this bad boy will be pushing $450 w/shipping. So imo EB has to be "dead on" with the final look.

The Rambo sculpt?

You dissappoint my friend, of course I'm not talking about Rambo, they blew it, to my great dissappointment.

I'm referring to this of course.

69464edejw1drmlzawusxj.jpg

You leave too a-dev, wasting a perfect opportunity to use a classic Terminator line.

GET OUT!

;)

Same here! If it ends up looking anything like the teaser, this will be my first Enterbay.

I thought this was slated for an October 2012 release? With absolutely no updates since it was first announced back in April, I'm guessing we won't be seeing this until 1st quarter 2013 at the earliest.

I really wish they would give a status update, same goes for the 1:4 endo. They seem to have went quiet on Facebook since the mixed reaction to their 1:4 Batman!

I thought this was slated for an October 2012 release?

:lol I never thought for a second they'd make that release date. I know we're not there yet but since this is Enterbay we're talking about we need a few months of annoying teasers before they start the countdown to the full reveal.

:lol I never thought for a second they'd make that release date. I know we're not there yet but since this is Enterbay we're talking about we need a few months of annoying teasers before they start the countdown to the full reveal.

they are doing better than hot toys with their release dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back