ENTERBAY 1:4 Scale T2 Battle Damaged T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please god no lame Rambo and Batman type teasers. I hope they show this like they showed the clean T-800 - early on, displayed at shows etc.

:exactly: All of those stupid teasers for Rambo are driving me insane.:gah:

Don't mind Agent J...look at the bottom right. Looks like a grey shirt on that Terminator to me :)

69464edegw1dsz6f2jdi8j.jpg

They're probably just experimenting wit it right now. Idk but I read in a recent interview that this guy isn't set to come out until the end of the year.

Yeah i'm not expecting it in hand until sometime this winter, that's forsure. Here's hoping they get it 100% before releasing it. I thought they coulda did a little better with their Rambo.

Can't wait for this one.

Yeah i'm not expecting it in hand until sometime this winter, that's forsure. Here's hoping they get it 100% before releasing it. I thought they coulda did a little better with their Rambo.

Can't wait for this one.

Assuming the portrait in the early tease is what is produced, they did it again 2/2 with T2 Arnie.

Can't wait for this one.

Shame about the Rambo sculpt. I have mixed feelings...on the one hand, I've just saved £300...on the other, it's destroyed Enterbay's track record of near-perfect sculpts.

Wow good eye Gipetto. Maybe it's a cyberdyne version :naughty

Oh yea maybe... Could come with 2 jackets clean but with bullet holes in the back and a full on BD jacket, along with all the Cyberdyne stuff that the DX10 comes with but hopefully they add the smoke grenade launcher

There's been word (rumors) of a Cyberdyne upgrade set for the clean version of the T-800.

There's been word (rumors) of a Cyberdyne upgrade set for the clean version of the T-800.

And its possible the apparent grey T-shirted T-800 in that Men in Black pic is an indicator. I personally hope its an upgrade (accessory) set as opposed to a whole other figure release.

Has this been confirmed? EB hasn't said anything about this in their recent article and their card seems pretty full with other projects at the moment.

That would be pretty cool of them to just make it an upgrade kit instead of pulling a HT and releasing a whole new figure. Maybe they'll do 2 things, upgrade kit and a small run of full figures for those that didn't get the first version?? Not that I'm hoping for the latter as I think just about everyone who wanted one had plenty of chance to get one but, though highly unlikely, it's a possibility

I think Enterbay needs all the money they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back