Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad people are giving this figure more attention. I was one of the first ones to get it when it came out and there were lots of hate towards this figure (mostly from people who didn't own it and some now own it). I have all versions of Robo and the Enterbay still has the best proportions. The built/engineering on the HT is superior but it just somehow lacks that bulky look, i think the waist may just be a tad too long and thighs a bit too thin that's why. As a display piece the Enterbay is the best Robo out there.

I hated on it really bad. If you look back at my earlier posts in this thread I was merciless on it. I still think it was warranted at the time considering they were asking $600+ for it.

So so happy with this purchase. Just got mine and the electronics work! The only issue is the buttons to turn the head are reversed but works.

Mine shipped sometime this week...might be unwise to expect it to arrive next week if my previous BBTS order is anything to go by - and especially because this will be held up by customs.

So far everyone seems to be reporting that the electronics are in fact working. It'd be nice if I can't upset that trend.

Mine shipped sometime this week...might be unwise to expect it to arrive next week if my previous BBTS order is anything to go by - and especially because this will be held up by customs.

So far everyone seems to be reporting that the electronics are in fact working. It'd be nice if I can't upset that trend.

Hopefully like i was you actually get away with not having to pay the customs fee!

Glad people are giving this figure more attention. I was one of the first ones to get it when it came out and there were lots of hate towards this figure (mostly from people who didn't own it and some now own it). I have all versions of Robo and the Enterbay still has the best proportions. The built/engineering on the HT is superior but it just somehow lacks that bulky look, i think the waist may just be a tad too long and thighs a bit too thin that's why. As a display piece the Enterbay is the best Robo out there.

Agreed, I always thought the proportions on the Enterbay version were always the best out there. He does have that bulky armour look which Robocop had in the movie. The Hot Toys robocop(well at least the clean version) doesn't have this so for me the Enterbay version is the best looking clean Robocop out there. Definitely is a show stopper sitting on the shelf. Even though I can't stand the third movie I still think he looks awesome with the flightpack and gun arm on and thats how I have him displayed. The more gadgets the better!

Can the shoulders be raised though. I've seen pics where they look altogether too level. In the movie the peaks of his shoulder armour go up pretty high...

Mine works perfectly, $200.

$600 + when it came out. Paid that much.

$450+ for the Ht version with a ****ing chair. Paid that much.

Insanity?

I think you people are blind, this is no Robocop 3, it's a mix of the 3 movies, even in the headsculpt

Can the shoulders be raised though. I've seen pics where they look altogether too level. In the movie the peaks of his shoulder armour go up pretty high...

Yup they can be raised just like the HT version, there are two ball joints, in the shoulder and the torso.

Rather unexpectedly got mine today. I thought I wouldn't have it till next week. 58.61 customs fees - less than the minimum I was expecting. So far so good.

I'll be opening it later.

That was my big issue with it to begin with... just zero interest in anything from Rococop 3; I had no idea they snuck Peter Weller's likeness in, not to mention the voice sounds like him and the base is just "Robocop".

I still wouldn't have paid full retail for it, but for $200 I'll take it.

I never bought Robocop with the chair... just didn't want a chair accessory :lol But paid full retail for both the original and new versions of Robocop and ED-209.

I did get a bit of a deal on the BD Robocop and Murphy 2-pack and made quite a bit of money when I sold the original ED-209... so overall I'm doing okay in the Robocop department :lol

I never bought Robocop with the chair... just didn't want a chair accessory :lol

I ordered that originally on a UK site. After a while I decided I didn't need the chair and I cancelled. Months later I got a processing soon email from the site after they had apparently missed my cancellation request entirely. After a little more thought I decided ''**** it'' and I kept the order. So I have the chair and honestly no regrets all this time later. It's a fantastic looking item.

Yeah, it's pretty cool... but at the time I only expected to have one Robocop so having him seated didn't seem like a good idea. I don't regret not having it, but it's a well done piece for sure.

I've been kind of surprised how underwhelmed people seemed to be about the v2 releases... people (including me) went nuts for the original ones; and the new versions are pretty much better all around :huh

I've been kind of surprised how underwhelmed people seemed to be about the v2 releases... people (including me) went nuts for the original ones; and the new versions are pretty much better all around :huh

Same here. I thought that it would have sold out in PO at BBTS but it is now in stock and still available. Maybe BBTS got a large allotment or something.

HT Robo and BD Robo arey favourite pieces. One day I might consider the chair, though I don't have a powerful need for it.

Main regret is not getting the two pack with Murphy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back