Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job. Nice shots of the figure too. Low angles are always best for Robocop to emphasise the bulky chest. And it's how he was usually filmed in the movie.

Here's more shots of mine. Customized the Burke Head to be Weller.

f93d07fcebdcd3fd1a7befc9211011d7.jpg
1200c2b37c42a186894a1bb25e5e476d.jpg
dcb6d7adf0e7208bbe3634124854eb95.jpg
c19020e6fea2f0afe9b1c2cc5c61890f.jpg
nice pics, the last two really capture the film robo
This robo figure is much thicker than the ht version, more film accurate imo

Maybe it's just a disclaimer of sorts - they want to absolve themselves of any duty to accept a return for non-functioning electronics because they know there's a high likelihood that the electronics won't work - but they're not saying they definitely won't work. If you get one that does work it's a happy accident.

Hated the movie but love this figure!

I plan to pose it as Robocop from the 1st movie. Ill probably make a stand for the jet pack, gun arm, and unmasked head and set it off to the side.

Attachments

• EnterbayRobo1.jpg
    EnterbayRobo1.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 155
  • EnterbayRobo2.jpg
    EnterbayRobo2.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 152
  • EnterbayRobo3.jpg
    EnterbayRobo3.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 151
So it's a non-electronics (but has working electronics) version of Robocop from Pt 3; but it also has a Weller mouth plate?

So for all intents and purposes you can have yourself an Original Robocop for $200; plus all the extra stuff from Part 3?

Last edited:
So it's a non-electronics (but has working electronics) version of Robocop from Pt 3; but it also has a Weller mouth plate?

So for all intents and purposes you can have yourself an Original Robocop for $200; plus all the extra stuff from Part 3?

Correct! Plus the stand just says "RoboCop" and doesn't include the "3".

Mine arrived last week FROM BBTS and all the electronics work.

A 1/4 NECA figure runs about $100, but it could never be as good as the EB version.

Ugh... I'm arguing with myself as to whether or not I need a 1/4 Robobcop. I have the 1/6 ED-209; Reg Robo and the BD 2-pack with Murphy as well as a custom Boddicker. So a lot of 1/6; which means a 1/4 doesn't really fit.

But damn, that's a great price and it looks like an incredible piece. Not to mention the movement feature is pretty cool. Someone either needs to talk me off the ledge, or push me over :lol

Ugh... I'm arguing with myself as to whether or not I need a 1/4 Robobcop. I have the 1/6 ED-209; Reg Robo and the BD 2-pack with Murphy as well as a custom Boddicker. So a lot of 1/6; which means a 1/4 doesn't really fit.

But damn, that's a great price and it looks like an incredible piece. Not to mention the movement feature is pretty cool. Someone either needs to talk me off the ledge, or push me over :lol

best 200 bucks you will spend on an action figure- just amazing:lol

Mine will be here tomorrow or Friday. Super excited, so I say...

do it2.jpg

Just

do-it1.jpg

Once you factor in shipping, the Canadian dollar, and the likely customs ding, this works out to nearly $350... But I'm still debating it.

Too bad I can't get it from a local seller for that price.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Glad u guys are getting in on this epic robo
Wish I got it for $200 and not the full price I paid

Back