Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really excited about getting the extra Murphy head sculpt with this figure. But now, knowing me, I won't be able to decide how to display him and will probably end up buying an extra body to display both! :lol And as for that jet pack, I wouldn't even display that thing on my NECA 1/4 robocop. The only time the jetpack will be outside of the box is when I take it off the figure when I unbox it.

That's how I'm posing him. (If I get him :monkey3)

bill3.jpg

The extra Robo 3 parts are plain silly and a cost raiser.

The armor paint is very different from Robocop to Robocop 3, not to mention the actors where different and so Weller face is not accurate with the jetpack.

They should have better included the gun he used to blow ED 209 head instead.

I suspect they're including them for completeness across all 3 movies.

This thing will be Epic and worth the price tag as long as there is another tray with more switch out parts. Like the broken helmet with the eye showing a.k.a. battled damaged

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Wow it has a battledamaged chest? :yess:
Tanks for sharing. I got the funds right heren. This is so bought on day one!

And the price is going up and up and up............

All joking aside EB seem to have packed this guy out and I'm really interested to see him in all his glory now.

I just watched a video of bill testing the leg gun holster. What is the point of having that feature when its not accurate? All it does is flip open. The front should come forward then the side should go back and the holster comes out . It's not even got the sound effect right. Don't see the point at all.

I just watched a video of bill testing the leg gun holster. What is the point of having that feature when its not accurate? All it does is flip open. The front should come forward then the side should go back and the holster comes out . It's not even got the sound effect right. Don't see the point at all.

That's from MONTHS ago, hopefully by now they've corrected. If not then Bill's a stupid fvck

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Don't know if this has been posted already? But wow :yess:
View attachment 89030
View attachment 89031

Thanks for this!

This is good and bad. Good because it looks like an amazing package, even more so than the HT one (with a plastic chair) that's $400+.

The bad is that I don't see this mofo being any less than $500, and in being very, very positive here.

Still, bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else overly impressed with the voice soundchip? Last time I saw this done was on the Darth Vader cinemaquette and I wasn't too overly keen on that either. I'm hoping that the recording is crisp and not muffled otherwise this will only come across as being a tacky feature...

Come on Enterbay!!! Release this while I have the money! LOL! - Seriously, this will be my first purchase from Enterbay and I'm a bit hesitant on quality control with all the gimmicks this figure will contain.

Back