Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you've got me thinking the same, that could happen

Yes , I also admit that and the movie of Robocop 3 also a crap . But as EB 's vision , all HD line is a complete perfect edition (every HD line product is a ultimate edition , this is a original Bill's word), so they add the jetpack (but how 's T1000 just with so pity accessories???? sigh.... )

So, we get a Murphy head and three mouth plates I reckon from that pic. I don't think we get four replaceable heads but I could be wrong.

This is turning out to be an incredible figure. Can't wait to see the rest of the Murphy head sculpt.

what is taking so long?

Hopefully it's product testing and quality insurance. This is an expensive toy and with the electronic parts and armor pieces I hope Enterbay won't mess up anything like the did in the past.
Anyways they did say a few pieces will be available before Chinese New Year which is the end of the month so hopefully by next week we will see some official pics.

The extra Robo 3 parts are plain silly and a cost raiser.

The armor paint is very different from Robocop to Robocop 3, not to mention the actors where different and so Weller face is not accurate with the jetpack.

They should have better included the gun he used to blow ED 209 head instead.

Could always make RC3 custom, while most people hate RC3 i've always liked it and i enjoyed RJB portrayal as robocop.
The flight pack and gun combo attachment was memorable to me growing up as well. Yeah i do agree that including it with
this version is unnecessary.

the anticipation is agony. this thing looks like it might be pretty freaking epic. i know alot of you guys think all the extra accessories are unnecessary, but i really like that they're giving us so many options. to me, better to get more then to get barely anything.

well, i guess this is how i'm looking at it.....i'm essentially only gonna only ever need one high end representation of the classic robo in my collection, so if i'm gonna already have to pay out the wazoo for it, might as well give me as much stuff as possible to display him as. i'm sure the price was gonna be ridiculous with or without all these extra parts. how they probably should have done it is how ht has been doing bundles lately, and let the consumer decide if they want all these extra parts or not.

We'll just never know will we. Did they add these bits to help justify a price they were always going to charge or are those parts the reason its gonna cost what its gonna cost. If its the former scenario then, yeah, better that those extras are there. The latter scenario seems more likely though. I mean it all costs money to make surely.

well, i guess this is how i'm looking at it.....i'm essentially only gonna only ever need one high end representation of the classic robo in my collection, so if i'm gonna already have to pay out the wazoo for it, might as well give me as much stuff as possible to display him as. i'm sure the price was gonna be ridiculous with or without all these extra parts. how they probably should have done it is how ht has been doing bundles lately, and let the consumer decide if they want all these extra parts or not.

I'm kind of thinking that too, might just get this version as it has the Murphy sculpt and I don't have another 1/4 scale to go along with my eb bats

Back