Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I should have learnt by now that you just can't say 'no' definitively. I changed my mind about the HT 89 Batmobile countless times, despite each time thinking my decision was final. Ultimately I ended up owning it.

We'll see.

Yeah I should have learnt by now that you just can't say 'no' definitively. I changed my mind about the HT 89 Batmobile countless times, despite each time thinking my decision was final. Ultimately I ended up owning it.

We'll see.

Great choice bud! 1/6 Batmobile is a keeper for me...hoping this Robocop will be better than my Sideshow maquette version...that's the idea anyway :lol

I haven't regretted it. Well my wallet regrets it all but I still feel a great satisfaction in having that Batmobile. It really makes the Tumbler feel superfluous though. I'm gonna dust that off and pack it back in its box until such time as I sell it.

If I don't buy Enterbays 1:4 Robocop I'm gonna box up my NECA one and stick it in the attic. Otherwise it will be a constant reminder of a much superior high end version existing that I don't have and the temptation will hit me repeatedly. Can't have that.

If I don't buy Enterbays 1:4 Robocop I'm gonna box up my NECA one and stick it in the attic. Otherwise it will be a constant reminder of a much superior high end version existing that I don't have and the temptation will hit me repeatedly. Can't have that.

If that NECA version ever comes alive you are in deep trouble a-dev. :lol

I'm actually relaxed about this EB Robocop as I have always said to myself that I will not be buying it and it seems to have worked because I can come to this thread and see the latest pics and chat and I'm still not tempted. Robocop is one of a few characters that I would break my 'no 1/4' rule for but I'm almost certain that I can say I will not be buying this 100%.

I am looking forward to seeing it though.

Can they please just announce this thing already... I mean seriously. They've shown teases of everything but his underwear at this point!

1011817_1451012308451278_654175987_n.jpg

You can almost see the headsculpt! Come on ENTERBAY! Hurry up!

Indeed. And speaking of, I *SO* want HT to make this version, with this BD, this mouth plate, and this gruesome accessory. :D

robocop2_12_goodbye.jpg

"Goodbye."

LOL I liked part 2 quite a lot. The Cain robot was fun

Last edited:
Back