Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking QC issues may be the reason we haven't had final specs and pics yet. For normal companies its ambitious but I think enterbay are aiming way too high here.

Yeah, QC is a massive concern with Enterbay but let us stay positive and hope it will be all good.

Now, let them hurry the hell up and take our money.

Im hoping he has no major QC issues too, ive just got their t1000 and its perect, granted its not as fiddly as this but thats a first from EB for me anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Looks like they are really throwing the kitchen sink at this one. The more features they add just mean the more chance they have of having problems.

Agreed. Looks like they are really throwing the kitchen sink at this one. The more features they add just mean the more chance they have of having problems.
Up goes the price of this figure too. I think a lot of people would have been fine without the jetpack and machine gun attachment.

Timcent got me some juicy news.
Street price was supposed to be 600$
BUT BUT its a complete disaster.
LOTS AND LOTS of faulty product coming from the factories.
Problem number one being the head wich is too heavy for the motor end up taking fire.
Some employees have been injuried.
They are trying to get rid of the gimmicks and replace the motorized parts by regular joints.
If it doesnt work they going to scrap it and call it a day...
THAT SUCKS MAN!!!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Problem number one being the head wich is too heavy for the motor end up taking fire.
They are trying to get rid of the gimmicks and replace the motorized parts by regular joints.
THAT SUCKS MAN!!!
Spoiler Spoiler:

This was so crazy and scary by the end of it I almost wanted it to be true!

I think they are just trying to save the day for themselves. My personal view enterbay is at a threshold and if things go the way they are going they will find it hard to sustain. They could be a big aquisition target but again in this industry ... Would be tough to see that happen. I hate to say it as i always wanted enterbay to kick hot toys egoistic ***...

Up goes the price of this figure too. I think a lot of people would have been fine without the jetpack and machine gun attachment.

I think even more people would have been fine without stupid gimmicks like speech chips and little motors.

Just saiyan.

Yep. Stayin in the box for me. Don't want to be reminded of that ****ty films existence. Is it confirmed that the sculpt is weller and not Burke. To be honest, I always thought they looked very similar in the robo suit.

THAT SUCKS MAN!!!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hilarious! That's the best thing I've read on here in ages.

Nothing about robocop on the FB page, only a couple of chinese firemans I don't give a damn.

Is it confirmed that the sculpt is weller and not Burke. To be honest, I always thought they looked very similar in the robo suit.

no way.

no how.

I watched Robocop in it's entirety again last night, for about the 600th time...my #2 favorite movie of all time, might i add.......There are little to no scenes in the film where his armor has a bright silver look as seen on this Enterbay figure.

I watched Robocop in it's entirety again last night, for about the 600th time...my #2 favorite movie of all time, might i add.......There are little to no scenes in the film where his armor has a bright silver look as seen on this Enterbay figure.

Yep. Honestly I've been more than a little surprised at all the gushing over a $600+ figure that takes most of its design cues from RoboCop 3. I don't see any of the purplish highlights from Robo 1 anywhere on this figure.

I don't think those that think Robocop 3 was good don't deserve to have an opinion! :pfft: ;)

But yeah, I don'r care for sounds and motorised stuff either if they cannot guarantee no faulty figure hitting retail.

Back