Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Errr...you say that like as though it isn't very possible or even likely that they don't have Peter Wellers likeness.

Why what other figure have they made that they didn't have the likeness rights to?

Why what other figure have they made that they didn't have the likeness rights to?

I wasn't talking about EB specifically so much as anyone who has previously made Robocop products. If EB have the likeness they will be an exception.

Just because EB are making Robocop and they have never before made a figure without the official actor likeness doesn't mean its guaranteed this will for sure have Weller's likeness. They might do what every other company has done and just bank on the cool factor of Robocop overall while having merely a Weller-esque face.

EB hasn't done this yet that I'm aware of... but both Sideshow (Aliens Ripley Powerloader Statue) and HT (Edward Scissorhands, and many more) have.

So it's possible, but maybe EB is unwilling to do this.

:FREAK:

robocop3-main.jpg

accessories
images

Guess we'll know soon enough. I hope they do have the likeness though. :pray:

It isn't nonsense to a 25 year RoboCop fan who has spent tons of cash on great-looking figures that don't have PW's face, then to discover a company like Enterbay is making what will most likely be your Holy Grail of Robo****. I don't keep up with other peoples' interests in these figures, or what that guy would call "nonsense". I would like to know for myself. And I'm positive that many others want to know also.

So, I'm confused; what do they mean by "infrared controls?" Are they suggesting that you can make his gun pop out from across the room. If so, I think that'd be an awesome feature to freak people out. I can see it, now:

"Wow, you have such an amazing collection. I love your bigger figures. Is that Robocop? ****, he looks so real."

*gun pops out*

"Jesus H. ****!"

So, I'm confused; what do they mean by "infrared controls?" Are they suggesting that you can make his gun pop out from across the room. If so, I think that'd be an awesome feature to freak people out. I can see it, now:

"Wow, you have such an amazing collection. I love your bigger figures. Is that Robocop? ****, he looks so real."

*gun pops out*

"Jesus H. ****!"

That's how I understood it. Kinda like a tv remote?
I'll know for sure at the end of this year. Or the first of next.

Wow, the control has me even more interested...

BUT! Whatever you do I urge you guys NOT to order directly from enterbay.

Go with the ebay guy (can't recall his name at the moment) who had the BD T-800. He inspects each figure before shipping and won't ship you any duds.

I wish I would have...I got my BD T-800 back in Jan, and the handel bar to the minigun was broken off and missing. I notified them that day and they basically strung me along for the past 3 (almost 4 months). I had to send them multiple e-mails explaining the issue over and over. Then they'd say "ok sorry we send replacement". Weeks would go by aaaaand nothing. I'd have to e-mail them back to remind them and the process would repeat itself. finally they sent me an RMA form to fill out that went over the issue. I even took pics and circled the problem area in red, totally dummy proof. and then, I'd hear nothing. Finally I e-mailed them again over the weekend and asked for an update. They e-mailed me back and said "sorry we misunderstood you, we can't send new piece you must send back for repair"

...at this point I'm fed up. I dont wanna run the risk of sending it and them either not fixing the right thing or just never getting it sent back at all. I'm going to try and just rig something up myself.

Sorry for the rant. Just wanted to warn you guys. I just got so excited when I saw those pics on fb but then I was like, oh yeah...their customer service is a joke. Don't get me wrong, phenomenal products...the BD is my favorite collectible I own and I will still by EB product, just through somebody else of course.:lecture

Wow, the control has me even more interested...

BUT! Whatever you do I urge you guys NOT to order directly from enterbay.

Go with the ebay guy (can't recall his name at the moment) who had the BD T-800. He inspects each figure before shipping and won't ship you any duds.

Well, while I wouldn't call mine a dud, Timcent did miss that my T-800's minigun bag was without its shoulder strap.

*gun pops out*

"Jesus H. ****!"

I just cringed when I saw this on Facebook.
What are the chance that Enterbay are going to pull off 'infrared remote control' problem free?

I'm so buying this !!
One year development, huh ? I hope they tried that infrared holster everyday to see how long it lasts. Cool gadget but I'm a little bit skeptical.

I'm so buying this !!
One year development, huh ? I hope they tried that infrared holster everyday to see how long it lasts. Cool gadget but I'm a little bit skeptical.

The problem won't be how long a well put together one on the prototype lasts.

The problem will be the factory putting 2000+ units together well

dreams...imagination...bill is making alot of references to the dreaming mind. I wonder if we're getting the chair as an accessory in 1/4 too? A must-buy for me...ahead of Iron Man 3 by PI, Hot Toys Endo and HT DKR. Saving now for this one...!

Back