Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Visor came off via two bolts on the sides of his helmet, chin guard came off and neck plate i believe and also there is a plate on the back of the head that came off too.

THANX Valfar!The reason i ask is because i noticed that in the PIC. the head sculpt is sittin next to the helmet and i don't remember his helmet coming off like a motorcycle one.

I actually don't see how EB will pull it off (pun intended) without doing a separate head sculpt. It's nearly impossible to have all the helmet-less makeup under the helmet without it looking silly. Hot Toys came close with their 3 piece removable helmet but the face underneath was slim and elongated to accommodate the helmet and the neck details were non existent. That's why you never see Robo take his helmet off in the movies without some clever editing. It simply doesn't work. At least I can't see how it can without being screen inaccurate. My guess is two head sculpts.

488004_587791054567060_405150288_n.jpg

1/4 SCale HD Flagship Series is now one step ahead and makes your dreams ever Closer! HD ROBOCOP will equip with metal parts, and also a newly developed infrared "OCP Controller" to make your DREAMS function come true. Not just one Function~ but MORE ~

I actually don't see how EB will pull it off (pun intended) without doing a separate head sculpt. It's nearly impossible to have all the helmet-less makeup under the helmet without it looking silly. Hot Toys came close with their 3 piece removable helmet but the face underneath was slim and elongated to accommodate the helmet and the neck details were non existent. That's why you never see Robo take his helmet off in the movies without some clever editing. It simply doesn't work. At least I can't see how it can without being screen inaccurate. My guess is two head sculpts.

I'm hoping for two sculpts also.
Geez, Robo in 1/4 by Enterbay. :panic: :yess:

1/4 SCale HD Flagship Series is now one step ahead and makes your dreams ever Closer! HD ROBOCOP will equip with metal parts, and also a newly developed infrared "OCP Controller" to make your DREAMS function come true. Not just one Function~ but MORE ~

Voice box remote? That's all I can think of, sounds to complicated to make his thigh holster operate remotely.

Or press a button and he has a flash back nightmare. lol

robocop_zps3258cd39.gif

Yap. That's why I recasted it before selling mine. :D

Do one for me...please :pray:

488004_587791054567060_405150288_n.jpg

WTF is this!? A remote control to move Robocop? :dunno i thought it looked like the base at first...

Back